Trailer!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paramount has killed them all for the time-being. Sit tight... I'm sure the trailer will show up OFFICIALLY any time now. Definitely before Friday.

Keep checking the official site: https://www.indianajones.com

And the widget:

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="https://widgets.clearspring.com/o/47d1f29eb6daf867/47e93e798d70c16e/47e4593e01f9591a/ac04aef3" id="W47d1f29eb6daf86747e93e798d70c16e" height="250" width="300"><param value="https://widgets.clearspring.com/o/47d1f29eb6daf867/47e93e798d70c16e/47e4593e01f9591a/ac04aef3" name="movie"/><param value="transparent" name="wmode"><param value="all" name="allowNetworking"><param value="always" name="allowScriptAccess"></object>

Thanks for the link! Looks great. Good to see a little more story told for us laymen that aren't following this very closely.

But one thing I don't get is why these studios pull bootlegged trailers. Aren't trailers ment to advertise the movie? If people want to see them bad enough to watch a bootlegged copy, its that great for them? :confused:

The new Batman trailers have been the same way, except we have actually had to WORK of them.

But one thing I don't get is why these studios pull bootlegged trailers. Aren't trailers ment to advertise the movie? If people want to see them bad enough to watch a bootlegged copy, its that great for them? :confused:

They want all the traffic going to their website so they can tout that "x amount of people" viewed the trailer(like they did with the teaser).

They want all the traffic going to their website so they can tout that "x amount of people" viewed the trailer(like they did with the teaser).

That is a pretty lame reason. I'd rather more people see my trailer period that say X amount of people saw it on the website. :confused:

Well, it's a little more simple than that. In order to protect its Intellectual Property the studios are basically forced to go after bootleggers, even on trailers. It sets a bad precedent for them to not be in complete control of their property and copyright.

Well, it's a little more simple than that. In order to protect its Intellectual Property the studios are basically forced to go after bootleggers, even on trailers. It sets a bad precedent for them to not be in complete control of their property and copyright.

But the thing is, they AREN'T in complete control :lol

I understand what you are saying, but to me it seems like if people want to see a trailer bad enough to want Bootlegs, the studios should just release the darn thing offically already. :duh

Can confirm the full trailer is being shown before Iron Man as i got to see it this morning here....:rock

By the way if you do see Iron Man...Stay until after the credits for an extra scene!

But the thing is, they AREN'T in complete control :lol

I understand what you are saying, but to me it seems like if people want to see a trailer bad enough to want Bootlegs, the studios should just release the darn thing offically already. :duh

I'm definitely with you on the last part. But the studios at least have to make an attempt to protect their IPs... or an entirely different can of worms will start to open up.

Can confirm the full trailer is being shown before Iron Man as i got to see it this morning here....:rock

By the way if you do see Iron Man...Stay until after the credits for an extra scene!

Thanks for the heads up about the extra scene! Any chance the new Dark Knight was shown too?

Wow, that makes up for my stupid projectionist cutting off the endcap scene in Iron Man!

oooooOoOoOOOOOOHHHH!!! SECOND TRAILER ZOMG!!!1!

Back