Toys Works: Saber Master & Spirit Master

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what would be a good head to use for a cin drallig jedi figure??? And I will be getting these both I like them.

With Anakin out, Obi-Wan shown and Dooku teased I think I'll consider these dead in the water. HT and Disney have probably shut this down. I'd imagine a Hot Toys Mace tease isn't too far off.

I think in these cases, the manufacturers have to be seen to comply with C&D orders, so the official word would be that they are cancelled. However, they may turn up unannounced for a few retailers. They just cannot say it openly, such as the Heavy Armoured Cop a few years back :wink1:.

Given HTs are now working on PT figures, they will most like make a Mace and QuiGon. I don't think we will see these. Lawyers get a lot of money for this kind of work lol.

Qui-Gon is my main want from the prequels and this on was not good. Hopefully HT has one planned.

There are a few available on ebay, not sure if they are in stock though or not...I very much hope these get released, for the price point I think they look awesome.

Both of my Toys Works star wars figures have shipped!!!! Super excited to get these.

ebay. I received the notifications that they shipped today when i logged in. I'm super stoked, I think both of these look great all things considered. I liked the price a lot lol.

I’m very curious to see Mace. I’m sure HT will get to him but if this turned out good I’ll snag him to put with Anakin.

I'll keep you posted when i get him. I'll take pics of them both for you all to see too.

Please let us know if the lightsaber quirk has been addressed - It bugged me to see photos of Mace Windu using Qui-Gon's lightsaber (with a purple blade) and vice versa :lol

Back