Toys Works: Saber Master & Spirit Master

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mace Windu is holding Qui-Gon's hilt and vice versa.
tumblr_lgstv9BZww1qzfcq4o1_500.gif

At some point, HT will do these guys. If they were sub-$100 then I'd think about it, but otherwise, I'd rather throw my money elsewhere. Just not good enough. Rather wait.

Mace looks great. Will definitely pick that one up if it comes out that nicely. Qui Gon looks like he's 70 but I have a replacement head that might work well once I get it painted and haired. Jedi robes are also a little dodgy. The funniest thing is their copyright notification at the bottom.

I wonder if they will produce an Ep I or Ep II Obi-Wan. I have a great Ep III custom, but would like to replace the SS versions at some point.

I wish QGJ looked better, my most wanted PT character. Not a big Windu fan but look good. As mentioned by another, probably just a recast hot toys figure.

I would rather spend 130.00-140.00 dollars on a figure that is close than 230.00-240.00 on a figure that is almost exact.

Very true. I love PT, but saving money is saving money. Though I do want to see HT continue into PT era. Bring on DOOKU AND KENOBI!

Re: Toys Works: Saber Master & Spirit Master

Qui Gon looks more like an aged Cin Drallig from ROTS.
1f83f8ff20b7d365c8275278fe7a5523.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I think I'm going to order the Mace Windu. The sculpt and clothing look on point! Does anyone know how well these usually turn out?

$130 each on One Sixth Kit for those interested

Thanks - the sculpts aren't that great but for the price, I might get these as placeholders.

I'm still not sold that Hot Toys will revisit the prequels. But they did announce the Episode 3 Anakin recently so there's hope for maybe 2-3 years down the road.

I would like to see Toys Works take on Padme (Attack of the Clones - Arena) but I don't have too much faith with their sculpts based on their Qui Gon.

Obiwan ROTS is inevitable from Hot Toys, just wait..regardless of how OT fans view the PT, there are many fans out there who loves the PT and willing to spend on their beloved characters, PT- Clone Wars has the superior designs even the most PT haters have to admit (Grievous, Dooku, vary clone commandos and troopers...)

100% Im saying PT lines will outsells the current TFA craps in the market and upcoming TLJ. I will patiently wait for Hot Toys version of Mace Windu, as well as
for the others!

Back