Toys Works: Saber Master & Spirit Master

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't gone through all of the posts here, though how does this even happen?
QG5.jpg

With all respect to the artist that sculpted this it looks great, though how does something like this even get approved as a likeness for Qui Gon? I know nothing of the company. Being serious here.

However, I have always wanted a 1/6 of the World's Most Interesting Man doe.jpg

Haven't gone through all of the posts here, though how does this even happen?

With all respect to the artist that sculpted this it looks great, though how does something like this even get approved as a likeness for Qui Gon? I know nothing of the company. Being serious here.

However, I have always wanted a 1/6 of the World's Most Interesting Man View attachment 500720

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Holy *&^% thanx for the laugh. I'd love to get Qui-Gon just as a 1/6 anomaly, like the greasy/oily painted KO Cap from a few years ago.:lol

I moved him to a Ganghood body and those are the hands that came with it. Unfortunately that body didn?t come with gripping hands so I?ll either have to use the stock Toys Works hands or try to find some elsewhere.

What ganghood body? I'm not really familiar with customizing. I could only find a "GangHood 1/6 Scale Black Muscular Body 1.0B Version" on onesixthkit.com
Is this the body you used? if not, would this one also work?

What ganghood body? I'm not really familiar with customizing. I could only find a "GangHood 1/6 Scale Black Muscular Body 1.0B Version" on onesixthkit.com
Is this the body you used? if not, would this one also work?

This is the one I used for mine. I bought it on eBay and it didn’t say that it was 1.0B or a anything like that.

6B78804B-E364-46E1-8F70-E8AF6D934CA9.jpeg

Back