Toys Legend Dark Knight Batman dioramas / Armory / Tech Desk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just checked my Tracking info from happytradehouse, Destination country USA :horror I think its just a mistake on the tracking system, well I hope so. I dont want this thing floating about some American post depot for weeks. :gah:

I bought mine on the 5/21/13. So only 8 days between when i purchased it and he shipped it.

so is it actually shipped or did you just get a DC #?

I am curious because i ordered before you and got a DC quick but he has not actually shipped it yet

Mine shipped from figureproshop. That was really quick. I paid I think Monday and it's already shipped.

Sent from my HTC One

Thought I'd share this here, too:

bbarms01s.jpg

bbarms02s.jpg

(...)

eBay only my friend.

Awe man, they must have not made that many. I wonder if sales were slow and they decided it was not worth it. Since they don't have distribution like hot toys.

Do you know if anyone has made a full scale version, I think I could weld one up, the design is pretty simple.

Awe man, they must have not made that many. I wonder if sales were slow and they decided it was not worth it. Since they don't have distribution like hot toys.

Do you know if anyone has made a full scale version, I think I could weld one up, the design is pretty simple.

From what I understand from there FB page, they are making more and just releasing them in bulk shipments each month. That's why eBay sellers continue to list them but since they see how popular they are, they are jacking up the price.

This is the only one I know on here that was made in 1/6 though. Go through it and use it as reference or PM the maker for the designs.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109936

picture.php
night shot , thanks to the guys at Toys Legend I management to get mines , congrats to all that going to get this . you,ll love this set,Looking forward to the Tech desk , if they do release that mmmmmmmm :D

Can someone please post the dimensions of the bat armory and the cardboard backdrop. Just want to know if it would fit in my display cabinet.

Back