Toys Legend Dark Knight Batman dioramas / Armory / Tech Desk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ Not to mention everything is "nice".

"Isn't this nice, look how nice this is. The material is very nice."

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

:lol Yea I mean as a reviewer you should always have cons I remember one ages ago where he broke something while reviewing it and still said it was awesome........ er what?

lol the hate for Sean. His ending bugs me, just makes you want to clock him right in the jaw Lmao.
His reviews are a hell of a lot better than most people on YouTube. Some of them are better than others but I usually find him pretty descriptive and seems knowledgeable as to what he's talking about whereas a lot of others I see either ramble on without saying anything or just film without saying anything which is just weird. The corny jokes are on purpose too, he's acknowledged before that he uses lame humor.

His reviews are a hell of a lot better than most people on YouTube. Some of them are better than others but I usually find him pretty descriptive and seems knowledgeable as to what he's talking about whereas a lot of others I see either ramble on without saying anything or just film without saying anything which is just weird. The corny jokes are on purpose too, he's acknowledged before that he uses lame humor.

I guess his jokes works because his GF BatGirlRaquel is a cutie.

My only gripe with the review is that the thing was given to Sean by Toys Legend, so im guessing he is not going to be very critical about something he is given ? I lost count on the ammount of times he said 'nice', :lol

Fair enough the product looks fantastic, great build quality etc, and I think its a smart move by Toys Legend to give one to Sean, as long as he reviews it.

My opinion at the end of the day. I just can't stand to listen to him, especially since he sounds like hes got a mouthful of marbles. Also There are TONS of better reviewers over sean, Neny, roscoe, ssjoe,clipper,Hot chicks cool toy,ryno, ecko, xeno,dinolast the list goes on. As for the video's without saying anything who said they are reviews? they are simply a VIDEO to give people a close up look of whatever it is they are watching...simple.

But then that's just my opinion you have yours i have mine.

My only gripe with the review is that the thing was given to Sean by Toys Legend, so im guessing he is not going to be very critical about something he is given ? I lost count on the ammount of times he said 'nice', :lol

Fair enough the product looks fantastic, great build quality etc, and I think its a smart move by Toys Legend to give one to Sean, as long as he reviews it.

Yeah I've seen a couple of other reviews where he's mentioned items were nice gifts from nice company's so of course his reviews are going be nice and biased. I can't say I'd do anything differently though. I'd love some nice free **** from some nice company's.

Yeah I've seen a couple of other reviews where he's mentioned items were nice gifts from nice company's so of course his reviews are going be nice and biased. I can't say I'd do anything differently though. I'd love some nice free **** from some nice company's.

:exactly: Even if they product sucked, I would stil review it as being awesome and then sell it to someone who really wanted it. :)

I don't mind his corny voices, but I can see how it might annoy some. I do like that he edits his videos down, I don't need to see a reviewer actually opening the box, removing stuff etc. I also hate all the um's, ah's uh's and long pauses of some reviewers. Either Sean is really prepared about what he's going to say or he's just really good at editing all the awkward pauses out.

Anyone order from djfungshing? He has the best price I can find right now and says shipping in June. I was hoping to wait and see if these made it stateside, but don't want to pay $300+ for it either. Figure I'd jump on the best PO now.

Anyone order from djfungshing? He has the best price I can find right now and says shipping in June. I was hoping to wait and see if these made it stateside, but don't want to pay $300+ for it either. Figure I'd jump on the best PO now.

Yep me!

At the time I bought it, it was listed for 220 USD including shipping.
It wa shipped out the 16th of may and I received it the 25th.

People who bought from toystrike, has your tracking updated yet? Considering its 3:05am wednesday morning for HK. I should at least be able to see it listed as accepted through HK post and through Royal mail/parcelforce(uk) tracking? as it got dispatched around 10am Local HK time tuesday. That's roughly 16hrs from then to now. Factor in whatever time he goes the post office hypothetically 5pm that still leaves roughly 9 hrs for it to register on their tracking as accepted . Yet nothing no trace of it? Which leads me to wonder has he REALLY sent it yet?.

here is my tracking info...

Item Number Origin Destination Delivery Status Event Date
CPxxxxxxxxxHK Hong Kong Canada In transit. 29-May-2013

here is my tracking info...

Item Number Origin Destination Delivery Status Event Date
CPxxxxxxxxxHK Hong Kong Canada In transit. 29-May-2013

Yup my tracking info changed too, turns out he requested tracking info before he got to the post office. So when we got our tracking info it hadn't been sent, it only got taken today.

Ordered on the 15th May and its just shipped today. So should hopefully be end of next week if I'm lucky.

figureproshop upped their price by $10 overnight....I get it, but it still annoys me when sellers raise their prices mid-listing.
Appears $260 shipped is the best you can get this now.

Back