Toys Legend Dark Knight Batman dioramas / Armory / Tech Desk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds pretty good, but not sure if its $260 good?:panic:

The 2 inaccuracies are the way the door closes and the light placements right? I'd open it to display with Wayne and most likely wont turn on the lights that much. The batsuit isnt a problem for me since I could always use my spare DX12.

It's a shame you can't get it for cheaper. Honestly, anything toy wise shouldn't cost $260. But if you can't find it any cheaper, I'd say get it, provided you have the disposable income for it. The price is steadily rising and I don't see it stopping anytime soon.

Additionally, the lights, despite being asymmetrical, are really nice to have and light up. The mis placement doesn't affect the way the armory's interior is lit up. Take a look at the pics again, a beauty.

I ordered mine from Toystrike on Friday and was surprised to get tracking info yesterday...
Guess "pre-order" actually meant "in-stock" :dunno :rock

I just found an ebay account that selling this! Only $219. They said they have stocks and can ship it right away..Check "sj--sales"

Last I heard mine left Hong Kong 1st June. Hope it flies through customs now.
Its weird though some things that I get from Hong Kong/China seem to make it through customs in no time and then other times it seems to sit there for days or weeks ?

Got mine in today, and it looks amazing with the backdrop behind it and Bruce Wayne next to it. SO glad I picked this up. Now I can't wait for the desk to come out as well.

Last I heard mine left Hong Kong 1st June. Hope it flies through customs now.
Its weird though some things that I get from Hong Kong/China seem to make it through customs in no time and then other times it seems to sit there for days or weeks ?

Tis the curse of our customs dude. :slap

Mine is currently in transit to the UK after my tracking information suddenly appeared.

Back