[Toys-Era] DOFP: Master of Magnetism 1/6 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
346b7aa7c520b3bf308f36257a3fdc76.jpg

46a86be23ae15cb2e4c831fc9962d0ce.jpg

Definitely keeping an eye on this. I would have preferred First Class Magneto by far, but any Fassbender Magneto will do at this point, for me.

The costume looks good so far, and so did the unpainted sculpts... I think this will turn out great. I just wonder where to order and what the price will be. I never saw that Sabertooth on the few sites I frequent.

The costume looks good so far, and so did the unpainted sculpts... I think this will turn out great. I just wonder where to order and what the price will be. I never saw that Sabertooth on the few sites I frequent.

Itll probably be on ebay like Sabertooth is.

Agreed. XFC is by far my favorite of the X-Men films and it honestly made me not care to ever return to the original cast again. I still wish we'd gotten at least one full XFC sequel, at the very least, before tying them back into the others.

I've never called myself an X-Men fan so I ignored FC when it came out, didn't see it until it was on dvd. Magneto owned that movie, Fassbender was awesome.

I felt the same, I had even less interest in the original cast after that. I realized I might not have a problem with the X-Men, maybe just Bryan Singer movies.

I was blown away by Fassbender and his portrayal of Magneto in XFC. What drew me to XFC was the story being about a young Magneto and Charles. Before that I had lost all interest in X-Men movies.

Great looking sculp, evetything else looks nice too. So far so good.

P.S. FC rocks, DoFP sucks

Back