[Toys-Era] DOFP: Master of Magnetism 1/6 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pretty much feel the same. DOFP was a big disappointment to me.

HUZZAH!!!
12038333_906496666091637_1124908534447940948_n.jpg

12046730_906496652758305_1395543627409524499_n.jpg

12009830_906496626091641_4163388687781899379_n.jpg

These are the only pics so far.

Aww yisss. The face looks a little too smooth and friendly but overall I can't complain.

The bottom pic is how I'll pose him... Wonder what the estimated release is.

You folks are crazy! I thought DOFP was good, maybe not as "personal" as FC but it was still a brilliant followup that managed to characterize Erik's destructive nature.

HUZZAH!!!
12038333_906496666091637_1124908534447940948_n.jpg

12046730_906496652758305_1395543627409524499_n.jpg

12009830_906496626091641_4163388687781899379_n.jpg

These are the only pics so far.

X-Men-Days-of-Future-Past-Magneto-Money-Box-Office.jpg

There is the chance that from these pics being posted here, on Facebook, everywhere else, that the images will go viral, will spread to Fassbender's people, HT will probably do a cease and desist, citing they have plans to make one, which they don't, and this will never get released.

There is the chance that from these pics being posted here, on Facebook, everywhere else, that the images will go viral, will spread to Fassbender's people, HT will probably do a cease and desist, citing they have plans to make one, which they don't, and this will never get released.

Basically, everyone should STFU about it so that our prayers would be fulfilled. :pray:

I'm in love with this, really!

But, there are two problems: neck's lenght and cape's fabric.

There is the chance that from these pics being posted here, on Facebook, everywhere else, that the images will go viral, will spread to Fassbender's people, Disney will probably do a cease and desist, citing they don't have an agenda to marginalise X-Men, which they do, and this will never get released.

Fixed :mad:

I wouldn't put it past them. I was in a huge toy shop on Oxford Street London with a huge Marvel section (actually Avengers section mis-labeled as Marvel) and the only X-Men thing was a mini Wolverine Mr Potato Head as part of a 4-pack

Looks great. I'm surprised it looks so good without having the helmet sculpted onto the head.

I doubt it. This company is no doubt Hong Kong based, where lawsuits have a tendency to go no where fast. We've seen countless unlicensed/bootleg figures released for numerous properties. This isn't the first time this has happened.

Pity it's a removeable helmet instead of two diferent sculpts.
Nice figure overall, I'd buy if I liked the design.

That facepaint needs some texturing but overall one of the more impressive movie based figures outside of Hot Toys.

Looks great. I'm surprised it looks so good without having the helmet sculpted onto the head.

I doubt it. This company is no doubt Hong Kong based, where lawsuits have a tendency to go no where fast. We've seen countless unlicensed/bootleg figures released for numerous properties. This isn't the first time this has happened.

If someone that pays for the license wants to shut them down they will be. I know of several companies that have had this happen. They don't have to take them to court. There are world wide laws that allow a task force that has law enforcement from multiple countries pull sites off line, make sure no place will let them use payment transactions, raid production facilities and so on. They do no have to take them to court. In 2007 an intellectual property task force was brought together. All it takes is someone who ones the rights (if it's a legit large company like Nike or Disney or Fox ect they have reps and liaisons with the task force) to make a phone call. And within a couple days the company is volunteers to pull the product or gets dismantled. Happens every day.

Back