1/6 Toys Dao Dark Samurai (Unlicensed 1/6 Samurai Darth Vader)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any news about the Stormie Samurai?

I didn't ask about the Stomie. Too fixated on the figure I've fully paid for that is now nearly 9 months overdue :p

Once this guy is in hand and I can see the quality I'll ask about the Stomie.

Seems like its been released, Will be exciting to see it finally.
953e38330a467f74b477154eb0d8cc53.jpg

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

They are saying direct orders will ship after Chinese new year around the 25th. Looking forward to receiving.

It's been a long wait for this one (my invoice date is August 2017). I'm getting excited to have the final figure in hand. I hope the quality is there.

Nice. Is that in hand? I think mine is shipping shortly. They asked for a phone number for the courier service today.

This looks pretty cool. Will wait for in hand photos and opinions and then decide what to do .

Got my tracking number from Toys Dao direct. Hopefully this will arrive this week.

Pictures!

AKoifQ2.jpg

0UFHz6d.jpg

sVJNJvH.jpg

mU8OGLu.jpg

MbbNsoq.jpg

HKPigAX.jpg

yNcIimF.jpg

kjhR7UH.jpg

c5sXWGa.jpg

1yUREaq.jpg

KtZDng9.jpg

tULsz0T.jpg

lmJuLUO.jpg

u4XHJRu.jpg

AXh6IvT.jpg

vfxLxpE.jpg

So, only comes with one set of hands, the skeletal ones. They are a very soft rubber, very pliable, The sword is likewise very soft rubber which makes it easy and hard to use. Easy because it gets in with little effort, hard because with the wrists in the wrong position it looks bent. The skull is the head and the men attaches just like the original prop. The jaw is articulated but it's loose so won't stay closed. The outfit has a lot of "rope" parts that are loose and need tidying. The feet have nice woven sandals but they don't fit the heel too well. The paint job is adequate but not of a high standard. They used a regular flesh coloured body underneath so you need to work at hiding that showing - they should have used a black body. He's also short for a figure based on Vader. I think with some good futzing and if you have the skills, a bit of modding, he would be an excellent figure. As is he's a bit of a novelty but unfortunately a bit undersized to play with the other sixth scale figures. I'd try and get him on discount if possible. The Tamashii Movie Realisation line is still the gold standard in Star Wars Samurai fusion.

Not bad, but not as good as I expected either. I will most likely pass on it. I might get the Stormie if they release it though.

Doesn’t appear as good as I was expecting either but agree with modding, some added paint details and parts (hands/feet from one of the other 1/6 samurai figs) this could look really nice. I’m still wanting to get this but may wait for a discount. Thanks for the pics and details Momaw :duff

Back