TOYNK 30% sale! Get your Cinemaquettes and more for cheap!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they cancelled my order too. It's not even the first time they've done this. Toynk just plain sucks...

It sucks hearing everyone's orders being declined. This reminds me of my experience with Tower Records. I purchased a in stock Hellboy PF statue on sale for just a little over $100 and sent my order. Apparently their website didn't keep exact stock status and they didn't have one available for me and canceled my order. After that experience, I'm glad they eventually went out of business.

Anyone hear anything more on the T-850 orders? I ordered on Wednesday, and got the order confirmation, but can't get any response back via email. My card also hasn't been charged. I'm not holding my breath.

chances are all the cancelled merchandise will be available in their physical store still for full price and will most likely show up at the summer cons...

wofford29 said:
Anyone hear anything more on the T-850 orders? I ordered on Wednesday, and got the order confirmation, but can't get any response back via email. My card also hasn't been charged. I'm not holding my breath.

i spoke with them today again and they are still trying to get some from CM. the lady said if the could they would email me saying that they were able to get some and they honor the price and ask me if i still wanted it.

I still havent heard anything about my order except the initial order confirmation and the charge on my CC.

Vader AL said:
i spoke with them today again and they are still trying to get some from CM. the lady said if the could they would email me saying that they were able to get some and they honor the price and ask me if i still wanted it.

They told me they will NOT honor the price on the MR Vader helmet.....Nice. Real nice. :confused:

Bannister said:
I still havent heard anything about my order except the initial order confirmation and the charge on my CC.

Going through the same thing, only the $846 charge had been taken off my CC account as of this morning (while it was on from Wednesday morning when I originally placed the order until last night). I guess this doesn't bode too well for me.

Nitro said:
Going through the same thing, only the $846 charge had been taken off my CC account as of this morning (while it was on from Wednesday morning when I originally placed the order until last night). I guess this doesn't bode too well for me.
Was it an actual charge or was the card just authorized for the amount. My card has been charged.

Vader AL said:
:monkey2 :emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor
Yeah, really!

Why doesn't their site update quantity when orders are placed?

It said "In Stock" for the rest of the day after I placed my order! :confused:

My AVP Alien Warrior wasn't in stock, even though it was when I ordered it. I got a refund. Dang nabbit. Frakking bunch of feldercarb.:banghead

Hi - I'm new to the board, but have been a long-time lurker. I ordered the Cinemaquette T-800 Endo from Toynk on March 23 with the 30% promotion. I got my shipping notice on last Friday with an expected date of delivery on Wednesday the 28th.

Here's hoping they shipped the right one:confused:

Scott

Bannister said:
Was it an actual charge or was the card just authorized for the amount. My card has been charged.

It was an actual charge. I continously checked my credit card statement throughout the weekend and the charge for the $846 remained. Usually, if it's a pre-auth it would usually last within 24-48 hours. It wasn't until sometime on Monday that the $846 was put back in my account. I don't know if they were completely oversold by the time I put in my order early Wednesday morning or what.

I haven't heard a thing from Toynk since I received the e-mail like everybody else confirming the order. The only thing I wished was that they would e-mail us just to give a heads up on what's going on with the orders. Even if they are expecting more in stock, a simple e-mail stating the case would've went a long way.

Nitro said:
It was an actual charge. I continously checked my credit card statement throughout the weekend and the charge for the $846 remained. Usually, if it's a pre-auth it would usually last within 24-48 hours. It wasn't until sometime on Monday that the $846 was put back in my account. I don't know if they were completely oversold by the time I put in my order early Wednesday morning or what.

I haven't heard a thing from Toynk since I received the e-mail like everybody else confirming the order. The only thing I wished was that they would e-mail us just to give a heads up on what's going on with the orders. Even if they are expecting more in stock, a simple e-mail stating the case would've went a long way.
Exactly. I totally agree with you.

Skullsoldier said:
Hi - I'm new to the board, but have been a long-time lurker. I ordered the Cinemaquette T-800 Endo from Toynk on March 23 with the 30% promotion. I got my shipping notice on last Friday with an expected date of delivery on Wednesday the 28th.

Here's hoping they shipped the right one:confused:

Scott

congrats, and welcome!

TOYNK is notorius for running out of stock. Just look at their ebay rating. Almost all of their negative feedback comes from people buying things that they don't have in stock and then TOYNK canceling their order.

I met the owners at WWC last year and they are really rude.

If it wasn't for the 30% off coupon I would have never ordered anything from them.

Back