TOYNK 30% sale! Get your Cinemaquettes and more for cheap!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DBoz said:
This whole thing sounds like a classic Bait and Switch type operation. I still haven't gotten anything about my elder predator. I'm gonna have to email them. This is getting ridiculous. If it's out of stock, then fine. But don't keep us hanging.
I got my Elder Predator from them today. :monkey3
When I called them (fourth try) they said I was the last to get one. My order went through on: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 2:07 PM (central time).

Nitro said:
At least you ordered something else after this fiasco with Toynk...Razors Edge/Mike Richards runs a completely classy organization and has amazing customer service. I just wish they had something decent for me to order :lol .
You got that right. :rock:rock:rock

screamingmetal said:
Sorry to hear that Bonehead.

I even asked them if I could go and pick up the items they did have in stock I ordered and they said no. It seems that since I used the coupon that they have to ship the items to me. :monkey4

Bonehead15 said:
I even asked them if I could go and pick up the items they did have in stock I ordered and they said no. It seems that since I used the coupon that they have to ship the items to me. :monkey4
Now that's just plain stupid. Since they offer a flat rate on shipping, they might have saved some money. :lol

Bonehead15 said:
That makes no sense.

customizerwannabe said:
I've asked them before as well too. They said they do not mix store and online inventory. They said they used to allow it but it caused huge problems.

problems similar to having a sale and not enough inventory and not emailing people to let them know anything about their order. :lol

Im actually pretty happy my order was refunded. I ended up buying 2 weta superman statues instead. :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock
supernashux5.gif

nash said:
Im actually pretty happy my order was refunded. I ended up buying 2 weta superman statues instead. :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock
supernashux5.gif

very nice indeed!! :rock2 :rock2

i'm trying to figure out what I should get instead. i really need something to become the centerpiece in my collection...

screamingmetal said:
I got my Elder Predator from them today. :monkey3
When I called them (fourth try) they said I was the last to get one. My order went through on: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 2:07 PM (central time).

Hmmm. Interesting. The time on my order was Wednesday, March 21, at 12:25. I am in the Pacific Time Zone. So, that may mean I just missed out. Which would suck. Wouldn't be the end of the world though. I'd just like to find out whether I'm getting one or not. And if not, I want my money back. I paid through Paypal, so it will be interesting to see how they handle that. I'm not stoked about Paypal taking a percentage if they simply deposit the money back into my Paypal account. Anyway, I emailed them, so we shall see if they respond tomorrow.

PF Han Solo arrived. Ordered Friday, arrived Tuesday. Packed well, and in perfect condition. No issues here.

boy if another retalier carrying this stuff is reading this board, they sure could capitialize by jumping in to the rescue. *hint*hint*

Capitalize by selling everything at cost? I'm sure they're falling over each other for the chance.:rolleyes:

My T-850 is here. # 142 "short hair" version.

I LOVE it. The hair is not "short" it's more slicked back after it goes up in the front. It could easily be combed and trimed and be taller. However, I am scared to death to do so I will just live with it the way it is.

Maybe it's not the short hair version, but I still feel uneasy about combing his hair out and cutting it.

I really love this piece. Cinemaquette has taken collecting to a whole new level.

Back