Statue [Toynami] Iron Man Mark 43 Cinemaquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not bad, the silver metal paint is still a disappointment, I just don't get why no company can get that right. The iron studios version came closest so far. Waiting to see the IA version.

But the pose is just awful, can't stand it. Cinemaquette is now 2 for 2 on horrible poses for two of my favorite characters - Vader and IM /sigh

I owned the Iron Studios version as well. I have to say it doesn't even come close to this. This is another level of quality. However, it's subjective so there's no point in saying who's better than who.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bet the pose of this looks much better in person. I know for years I hated the CM Endoskeleton pose from pics alone, but when I got the chance to grab one and see it in hand, I automatically accepted it as the best Endo around. If I can find one these at retail, I will prolly snag one.

I bet the pose of this looks much better in person. I know for years I hated the CM Endoskeleton pose from pics alone, but when I got the chance to grab one and see it in hand, I automatically accepted it as the best Endo around. If I can find one these at retail, I will prolly snag one.

I felt the same way when I first saw it in person at comic con. Now that I have it in hand I thought there's so many good angles to view the statue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The pose isn't a problem in hand imo , some angles are brilliant very powerful.

Just get it last week, although the paint not as good as expected but overall still is awesome statue. Good pose, good lighting and good red color painting.

uri_mh1458187743356_zpsf7pvrhes.jpg

have fun with my Cinemaquette Iron Man Showcase video :)

IMG_8635_zpsszis8tvl.jpg~original
Now THAT was pure fun!!! :clap
Great video showcasing both this great piece of art (except some tiny paint lines, but who's lookin..) and your collection!!! Said it before, but I'm soooo jealous of your Iron Man 1:2 Scale display in the back AND your Endo!!!

Thanks again for this AWESOME video!!! Superb montage with the Gantry (from IM1) and then the AOU finale!!! And the music is just PERFECT! :lol

What is the "hair" near in right eye??? :monkey3

it's a eyebrow strand lol. I just got this in last week. It's a very nice piece. Can't decide if it's the best or 2nd best IM statue out there.

Doesn't look bad and the paint job / colours are a million times better than the SSC 1/2 LSF (which looked more maroon than red) with a basic pose. However for the price tag and at 1/3 scale it seems a bit steep. I know SSC isn't the standard bearer in terms of price etc. but I'm kind of fixated at $1,000 for 1/3 (ie. Prime1) and $1,999 for 1/2 (ie. SSC LSF / Prime1 BvS line).

Granted the head sculpt on this thing looks nice but the pose seems a bit awkward depending on which angle you're looking from.

IA MK VII?

My finger is twitching on the trigger.

yes sir!

Doesn't look bad and the paint job / colours are a million times better than the SSC 1/2 LSF (which looked more maroon than red) with a basic pose. However for the price tag and at 1/3 scale it seems a bit steep. I know SSC isn't the standard bearer in terms of price etc. but I'm kind of fixated at $1,000 for 1/3 (ie. Prime1) and $1,999 for 1/2 (ie. SSC LSF / Prime1 BvS line).

Granted the head sculpt on this thing looks nice but the pose seems a bit awkward depending on which angle you're looking from.

your right, the price is steep. Your paying a premium on this for a couple reasons. It's the only IM piece that has been endorsed by even a copied sig of RDJ, the silicone portrait with real punched hair and the cool flip up on the mask that exposes it. It's been said before, but the pose looks fine in person.

yes sir!

your right, the price is steep. Your paying a premium on this for a couple reasons. It's the only IM piece that has been endorsed by even a copied sig of RDJ, the silicone portrait with real punched hair and the cool flip up on the mask that exposes it. It's been said before, but the pose looks fine in person.

If the head sculpt had matched the 1/4 Hot Toys version, I would've definately considered getting this; even with that pose.

can't go wrong with the HT version for the price, but this looks like something you'd see in that special wax museum in LA, just shrunk down to 1/3. I gave up the figures long ago. I have no issue with the likeness on this and I've seen my fair share of RDJ sculpts in my time.

Back