Statue [Toynami] Iron Man Mark 43 Cinemaquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you don't think the IA 1:2 Mark 7 or the CM are ultimate, you'll prolly be waiting forever if we are talking movie IM statues. IA is the leader of the pack when it comes to IM imo, but CM has the better overall package with Silicone, COA, and packaging.

if you don't think the IA 1:2 Mark 7 or the CM are ultimate, you'll prolly be waiting forever if we are talking movie IM statues. IA is the leader of the pack when it comes to IM imo, but CM has the better overall package with Silicone, COA, and packaging.

I should have clarified "in 1/4 or 1/3 scale"

The IA 1:2 stuff is pretty awesome - just too big for me.

i will have to agree with goldbuffalo i love the museum pose as i am more of a fan of museum poses, but after i got the cm and look at it more, it actually looks like downy jr is in that suit, the museum pose although very cool can also be looked as just a suit, and no one in there, the one jumping in the air although looks amazing and looks like a great paintjob, the pose to me looks like he is un some musical doing a cool dance move .

Umm..... When the first released pics of this were shown wasn't everyone saying it was this Cinemaquette statue that looked like he was doing a dance move?!

Iron Man does like to dance:

giphy.gif

I should have clarified "in 1/4 or 1/3 scale"

The IA 1:2 stuff is pretty awesome - just too big for me.

IA has Iron man in 1/4 scale, MK43 in clean and dirty version; MK45 is going to show prototype soon, MK44 ald sold out and MK46 for civil war coming soon

Don't know , some did say he looked like he was playing football lol but I think there is one out there that looks more like the

Heisman Trophy , but you know the poses of any statue are not for everyone ,

I think the gold helmet piece looks crooked to the left side maybe beause of the photo angle ı dont know.I see that it is not equal from both side. But ı agree with the eyes ı dont like them either. Anyway its a fantastic piece. I love the red color.

I think the gold helmet piece looks crooked to the left side maybe beause of the photo angle ı dont know.I see that it is not equal from both side. But ı agree with the eyes ı dont like them either. Anyway its a fantastic piece. I love the red color.

I don't see anything wrong with the eyes. The mask is a magnet that slides up, so it may be a little crooked if you don't slide it up perfectly straight.

Not bad, the silver metal paint is still a disappointment, I just don't get why no company can get that right. The iron studios version came closest so far. Waiting to see the IA version.

But the pose is just awful, can't stand it. Cinemaquette is now 2 for 2 on horrible poses for two of my favorite characters - Vader and IM /sigh

Back