Statue [Toynami] Iron Man Mark 43 Cinemaquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kinda see what you're talking about Centurion...but this guy does look really good overall.
Thanks brother. Yes, it's a good piece overall. No doubts.
Its just the non-uniform black lines don't seem to be a good match with the extremely clean and shiny panels of the armor.
Now, if the armor was weathered, these black lines would be more fitting for a "battle damage" look.

Thanks brother. Yes, it's a good piece overall. No doubts.
Its just the non-uniform black lines don't seem to be a good match with the extremely clean and shiny panels of the armor.
Now, if the armor was weathered, these black lines would be more fitting for a "battle damage" look.

Good point Centurion.

The pose is weird, the left arm and the eyes are not targeting to one spot.

Yea, its the one of the main gripes i had with this piece that stopped me from ordering...and i love a bit it IM! ;) I just don't get the pose? :( It's just so awkward looking... Not taking anything away from those that have it on pre order...i'm sure it's an awesome statue in hand but mine are just my own personal views. I really wanted my first Cinemaquette to be Iron Man too :(

Ideally, i would've loved to have seen a matching base so that it could be paired up with the incoming ECC Hulk Cinemaquette..that would've been cool! The Gantry base has been done so many times now and just doesn't go with the pose?! Also would've liked to have seen more Battle Damage on the armour too.

With that said, the paint apps look pretty good with some cool light features and the RDJ Portrait looks really well done too. However, for the price, i still think both the Iron Studios Iron Man MK43 (which is practically 1/3 scale) and the 1/4 Scale Hot Toys MK43 are just as good in my opinion and you could own both of those for less half the price of the Cinemaquette :dunno

205f5c661e2bc69dbd16e805fbddfdc3.jpg

Last edited:
Yea, its the one of the main gripes i had with this piece that stopped me from ordering...and i love a bit it IM! ;) I just don't get the pose? :( It's just so awkward looking... Not taking anything away from those that have it on pre order...i'm sure it's an awesome statue in hand but mine are just my own personal views. I really wanted my first Cinemaquette to be Iron Man too :(

Ideally, i would've loved to have seen a matching base so that it could be paired up with the incoming ECC Hulk Cinemaquette..that would've been cool! The Gantry base has been done so many times now and just doesn't go with the pose?! Also would've liked to have seen more Battle Damage on the armour too.

With that said, the paint apps look pretty good with some cool light features and the RDJ Portrait looks really well done too. However, for the price, i still think both the Iron Studios Iron Man MK43 (which is practically 1/3 scale) and the 1/4 Scale Hot Toys MK43 are just as good in my opinion and you could own both of those for less half the price of the Cinemaquette :dunno

Pose is always subjective I love the pose on the CM , just like ECC hulk which is not a popular pose.

Pose is always subjective I love the pose on the CM , just like ECC hulk which is not a popular pose.

totally agree bro :) You know i've got the ECC Hulk on PO and that piece has received a lot of heavy criticism also due to the pose, the hair and the shorts lol It was just my opinion and certainly don't mean to take anything away from the piece itself which i'm sure is stunning inhand. As a massive IM fan, i'm just gutted i could'nt order it :(

Agree with what you say Andy

Thanks bro, I know you love Iron Man too :(

totally agree bro :) You know i've got the ECC Hulk on PO and that piece has received a lot of heavy criticism also due to the pose, the hair and the shorts lol It was just my opinion and certainly don't mean to take anything away from the piece itself which i'm sure is stunning inhand. As a massive IM fan, i'm just gutted i could'nt order it :(

Thats what im saying lol , the Hulk is Criticized for those things that you have mentioned , but it wont stop you from buying him because you see something others don't ,also there are always cheaper options of the Hulk, Im great full we have those options now where 10 years ago we didn't.

Thats what im saying lol , the Hulk is Criticized for those things that you have mentioned , but it wont stop you from buying him because you see something others don't ,also there are always cheaper options of the Hulk, Im great full we have those options now where 10 years ago we didn't.

:goodpost: couldnt agree more my friend :)

Make sure you got your camera ready for that beast when it comes out lol.

Hahahaha...for sure bro! If my wife lets me live! :horror :lol Getting mine from a loal retailer so those that ordered direct from ECC will be posting first...that i can't wait for! :rock

Hahahaha...for sure bro! If my wife lets me live! :horror :lol Getting mine from a loal retailer so those that ordered direct from ECC will be posting first...that i can't wait for! :rock
If she kicks you out of the house, you'll at least have some pretty big boxes to create shelter with. :)

We'll these two poses aren't very good at all.

Museum been done a million times.

The other one, what's that a tree he's jumping out of ??? And his chest is sticking out wayyyyy to much, looks weird, didn't know Iron Man can move like that.

I'd take CM over those two.

i will have to agree with goldbuffalo i love the museum pose as i am more of a fan of museum poses, but after i got the cm and look at it more, it actually looks like downy jr is in that suit, the museum pose although very cool can also be looked as just a suit, and no one in there, the one jumping in the air although looks amazing and looks like a great paintjob, the pose to me looks like he is un some musical doing a cool dance move .

Personally, I would take the IS pose over the CM pose any day.

But, the ultimate iron man statue has yet to be created. Wait till we see what Prime1 comes up with.

Back