Toynami 1:1 Batman Returns Cowl and Spear Gun

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry guys, but if you look at the size of the box, this cowl cannot be a life-size one, and sideshow or toynami does not mention anywhere that it is a life-size bust...

Sorry guys, but if you look at the size of the box, this cowl cannot be a life-size one, and sideshow or toynami does not mention anywhere that it is a life-size bust...

What box you mean and where have you seen it?

In essence I've been waiting since 1992 for this. Love the cowl and batsuit from Returns. The latex/rubber cowls never look quite right set up. My 89 Keaton bust is close but this Return cowl looks awesome! Can't wait to see it in hand! BBTS says June and Entertainment Earth says July now... must be getting closer.

I hate how the release date just keep getting pushed back.
When I first ordered it, it says that it comes out April, then now June, then now July....... who knows, maybe by next month it will say August.

I hate how flaky some companies are. Definitely a great piece, but I just hate the wait.

Wonder when my Batwing and Batmobile will be released, I have pre-ordered those too.

I hate how the release date just keep getting pushed back.
When I first ordered it, it says that it comes out April, then now June, then now July....... who knows, maybe by next month it will say August.

I hate how flaky some companies are. Definitely a great piece, but I just hate the wait.

Wonder when my Batwing and Batmobile will be released, I have pre-ordered those too.

I used to feel the same way about products getting delayed or changed after they are announced, but since I have had the fortune of experiencing the production of items myself I've learned things don't always work out perfectly. Delays are apparently part of the mass production process and a lot of the time you can't do anything about it no matter how hard you try. You feel bad that you said one thing but now have to make changes because the factory had delays or production issues. In the end though I personally would rather have delays than sacrifice the quality of the piece...on the other had I agree. I want my cowl! LOL

I used to feel the same way about products getting delayed or changed after they are announced, but since I have had the fortune of experiencing the production of items myself I've learned things don't always work out perfectly. Delays are apparently part of the mass production process and a lot of the time you can't do anything about it no matter how hard you try. You feel bad that you said one thing but now have to make changes because the factory had delays or production issues. In the end though I personally would rather have delays than sacrifice the quality of the piece...on the other had I agree. I want my cowl! LOL

you make figures or sculpts too ?

I'm currently doing displays but hope to expand into other areas. I've sculpted some busts and helmets in the past.

Oh nice.

What other diorama stuff do you do ?

I am a straight up BATMAN guy, and when it comes to BATMAN, I only collect BATMAN and not so much the villains or anything, so I am wondering if you do have like BATCAVE or anything like that ?

Has anyone heard any update on this? I want my Batman cowl. Is it still supposed to ship in July?

Back