Toynami 1:1 Batman Returns Cowl and Spear Gun

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that the bat symbol on the Returns cowl is slightly different from the one in the first film as well.

They are indeed sir. The chest symbol from 89 had extra spikes on the tail. Then in 92 the symbol was streamlined along with the rest of the suit. Examples below.

24 inches seems long for 1/12, no? How long is the 89 car next to the Tumbler in real life...

Good god! The detail on the car is friggin amazing! Plus the working lights. :D How much though?...

24 inches seems long for 1/12, no? How long is the 89 car next to the Tumbler in real life...

Good god! The detail on the car is friggin amazing! Plus the working lights. :D How much though?...

I know of one 89 Batmobile kit car that is 236 inches long. If the real Batmobile is the same, a 1/12 scale model would be about 19.6 inches long.

Found another kit car that's 260 inches long, which would be 21.6 inches in 1/12 scale.

Last edited:
No where near 1/6. Okay, maybe 1/12 is too small, maybe closer to 1/10. If the real car is 236 inches, that would be about right.

I was talking to a rep at CM last week and he told me the base of the cowl lights up like the gun.
The Batmobile will be awesome!....are those light up gauges on the interior:horror. I will be getting that and the Batwing for sure. I have to have an acrylic case made to, they tell me the Batmobile only comes with the base.

Chris

Any one know .. where .. can i get more imformation on the cowl , batmobile and batwing .. ???? what about when the will be release .. ??

Any one know .. where .. can i get more imformation on the cowl , batmobile and batwing .. ???? what about when the will be release .. ??

You can get more info on the cowl and spear gun here

The last I heard, the Batwing and Batmobile would come out late summer. The price and such hasn't been set, but I've heard around/at least 1000. Shall see...

That cowl looks so awesome. Wish could afford it. would love t have it on display. Returns was my fav of the Burton Batman films

Back