*ToyHunters - Press Release* HT Iron Man Mark VI (Avengers Alliance Special Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even more Iron Man

tres-fatigue.gif

When will it finally end so they can get back on track?

Which will only mean even less new characters fron new lines, how many iron men and batman do people need, its killing their catalog

Dear Hot Toys,

I know making Iron Man figures if very profitable and at least part of the reason you are still in business. But can you please stop making Iron Man figures.

Thanks,
Ryan Reynolds

Dear Hot Toys,

I know making Iron Man figures if very profitable and at least part of the reason you are still in business. But can you please stop making Iron Man figures.

Thanks,
Ryan Reynolds

Hot Toys said:
Dear Ryan Reynolds,

Thank you for your concern, but no.

Kind regards,
Hot Toys Iron Man Department

well, i have no use for this version since i already customized my mech test head to work with the suits, but i will still probably pick it up because i'm a sucker for Iron Man.

Dear Hot Toys,

Thanks,
Ryan Reynolds

Dear Hot Toys,

Enough with dis stupid nancy-boy red and yellow "Iron Man". Get back to de reeel Iron Man, de Terminatuh! Make more figures of me if you want to live!

Sincerely,
Arnold Schwarzennegger

Dear Hot Toys,

making Iron Man figures if very profitable and at least part of the reason you are still in business.

:rotfl :rotfl

WAIT! You're not serious?

Hot Toys made figures, a solid reputation, a following of varied customers and wait for it... Money! BEFORE Iron Man and will do so without it.

They dont need it to stay in business, if anything their close-minded devotion is minimizing the amount of money their other licenses could be making for them.

Last edited:
:rotfl :rotfl

WAIT! You're not serious?

Hot Toys made figures, a solid reputation, a following of varied customers and wait for it... Money! BEFORE Iron Man and will do so without it.

Any license can make tons if money if they make tons of figures from it, only reason iron man had sold lots is because they have made lots to sell, they dont need it to stay in business, if anything their devotion is minimizing the amount of money their other licenses could be making

I hope this is your opinion. Otherwise, I'd have to ask How you can know all this about the inner working of HOT TOYS profitability?:dunno

I hope this is your opinion. Otherwise, I'd have to ask How you can know all this about the inner working of HOT TOYS profitability?:dunno

Well I can't speculate on the inner workings of the Hot Toys business model, but I can speculate on the inner workings of their arse, and it's driven by Iron Men.

Dear Hot Toys,

Thanks,
Ryan Reynolds

Dear Hot Toys,

Enough with dis stupid nancy-boy red and yellow "Iron Man". Get back to de reeel Iron Man, de Terminatuh! Make more figures of me if you want to live!

Sincerely,
Arnold Schwarzennegger

Dear Hot Toys,

I want you to do me a favor, I want you to make more figures of me.

Sincerely,

I'm Batman

Dear Hot Toys,

Thanks,
Ryan Reynolds

I think it's normal for HT to make more...only for the new coming ones like MK VII~MK X (MK8~MK10 from IM3 I assume?).

Dear Hot Toys,

I want you to do me a favor, I want you to make more figures of me.

Sincerely,

I'm Batman

Don't forget the Joker 2.0
Why so serious?:lol

If it didn't it wouldn't be the same figure would it, they'd have to actually make the non BD plates sculpted into the suit so they cant be removed. So to answer your question yes this will include the BD parts. Pretty sure you can see in the picture the right bicep is BD as well.
Bicep doesn't look BD to me, and in fact, would be very odd considering the rest of him is undamaged. Plus, all the BD parts that were removable were also removable on Mark IV, so this would be no different than that one if the non-BD parts weren't included. So, I don't think we have any information to tell us whether they will or won't be included here. I would hope that they wouldn't be, just to keep the first release a bit more special for those owners, but HT doesn't seem to really give a ____ about any of that, so it wouldn't shock me one way or the other. Would seem like an unnecessary expense since folks will buy this new one without it anyway because they either missed out on the first one, and/or want that Mech Test head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back