*ToyHunters - Press Release* HT Iron Man Mark VI (Avengers Alliance Special Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

annihilate22

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is what ToyHunters released on Facebook an hour back:

美國漫畫超級英雄電影《復仇者聯盟》將於4月26日盛大上映!為隆重其事,Hot Toys 首次與百事可樂合作,送出46套1:6珍藏人偶,包括: 《復仇者聯盟》: (神盾局)指揮官尼克、特別版《復仇者聯盟》: Mark VI 及《美國隊長: 復仇者先鋒》: 美國隊長 (每日2名)。
由即日起至4月19日內購買Pepsi / 7UP / Mountain Dew產品滿HK$15,將單一收據上的交易日期,時間及香港身份證號碼頭4個字(包括英文字母)SMS到 (852) 66222962登記,贏取獎品,先到先得!
欲了解更多活動資訊,請瀏覽 www.facebook.com/7uphk
條款及細則:

1. 遊戲日期:2012年3 月 28 日至4月19日, 每日晚上11 時 59 分前
2. 遊戲方式:每日首1、2名成功發送短訊的參賽者,即有機會贏取《復仇者聯盟》Mark VI 1:6珍藏人偶 或《復仇者聯盟》「神盾局」指揮官尼克1:6珍藏人偶或《美國隊長》1:6珍藏人偶1款。每日首3、4 、5 、6名成功發送短訊的參賽者有機會贏取《復仇者聯盟》3D戲票 2張
3. 珍藏人偶的款式將依次序送出,得獎者不得選擇
4. 每人參加次數不限 ,惟每張有效電子收據正本只可登記1 次
5. 收據日期必須為 28/03/2012 – 19/04/2012,影印本無效
6. 參加者必須保留已登記之電子收據正本以作核對及領獎之用
7. 得獎者將獲SMS通知領獎
8. 如得獎者未能出示有效電子收據正本,其得獎資格以將會被取消
9. 主辦單位有權拒絕處理任何已遭損壞,懷疑偽造或不合乎規格的電子收據正本
10. 如有任何爭議,百事公司及大昌華嘉香港有限公司保留是次活動之最終決定權

Google Translation:

American comic book superhero movie "Avenger Alliance" will be a grand release on April 26! To mark the occasion, the Hot Toys for the first time with Pepsi, sent 46 sets of 1:6 collection of dolls, including: "Avenger Union: the (Aegis Bureau) Commander Nick, Special Edition" Avenger Union: Mark VI captain America: Avengers Pioneer: captain America (2).

From now until April 19 to buy Pepsi / 7UP / Mountain Dew product over HK $ 15 on a single receipt transaction date, time and the Hong Kong identity card numbers of head 4 characters (including letters of the alphabet) SMS (852) 66222962 registration and win prizes, first-come-first-served basis!

For more event information, please visit www.facebook.com/7uphk

Terms and Conditions:

1. Game Date: 28 March-19 April 2012, at 11 pm each night 59 minutes before

2. Game modes: the first 1,2-participants of the successfully sent SMS, a chance to win the "Avenger Union" Mark VI 1:6 collection of dolls or "Avengers Union" Aegis Bureau Commander Nick1:6 collection of dolls or "Captain America" 1:6 collection of dolls (1). Daily the first 3, 4, 5, 6 successfully sent SMS participants have the opportunity to win the "Avenger Union" 3D tickets for two

3. Style collection of dolls will be sent in descending order, the winners may not choose

4. Per person to participate in an unlimited number of times, except per valid e-original receipts can only be registered 1

5. The receipt date must be 28/03/2012 - 19/04/2012, photocopy invalid

6. Participants must retain the original receipt for the purposes of verification and award of the registered electronic

7. The winners will receive SMS notification to accept the award

8. If winners can not produce a valid original copy of the electronic receipt, the award-winning eligible to be canceled

9. The organizer reserves the right to refuse to deal with any had been damaged, suspected counterfeit or non-compliant electronic original receipt

10. Case of any dispute, PepsiCo and DKSH Hong Kong Limited reserves the right of final decision of the event

Well I know the translation doesnt really make sense but it does mention Special Edition" Avenger Union: Mark VI

Anyone ?

Last edited:
Re: *Speculation* HT Iron Man Mark VI (Avengers Alliance Special Edition)

More HT Iron Man? Waits for Nova to join the thread.

tumblr_llue4uftas1qh7y4k.gif
:yess: :lol

AvengersPromo.jpg

Here's a pic.

Looks like the Mech Test Head on the Mk VI.

Yeah it does look like that.

Woot! Thats actually good news for me to own a mk 6!
Just hoping they fix the paint issue.

^^ :lol Nice.

^ Refreshing the page every 5 seconds are you ? :rotfl

^ Refreshing the page every 5 seconds are you ? :rotfl

:exactly: :lol

I hope they sell that MK VI because i've not bought a HT MK VI yet.

:lol this is a big surprise (hint sarcasm). Honestly, wasn't this a given considering HT love for all things Avengers?

I'll probably get this version. Never picked up the MK VI after reading some negative reviews so hopefully this will capitalize on the chance for redemption.

:lol this is a big surprise (hint sarcasm). Honestly, wasn't this a given considering HT love for all things Avengers?

I'll probably get this version. Never picked up the MK VI after reading some negative reviews so hopefully this will capitalize on the chance for redemption.

Thats what im hoping for HT to fix. Same goes to Gantry.
Getting my hand on IV.

AvengersPromo.jpg

MkVII.jpg

:exactly: :lol

I hope they sell that MK VI because i've not bought a HT MK VI yet.

The posters shows a Mark VII suit (We know this from Kotobukiya's release of the Mk VII Statue)

Not so sure why HT's going for a revamped Mark VI. :dunno

Not so sure why HT's going for a revamped Mark VI. :dunno

Well he starts off in the VI in the Avengers film and changes to the VII later. It'll be more easy money for them until they release the VII.

Well I for one am disappoint :(

It would be a massive short cut by Hot Toys to just re-release the old Mark VI and just bundle it with the old Mech Test head. I can kinda see their train of thought given the flack they get for making a 2.0 of Mark I so by doing it this way it really gives those who have the Mark VI already no real need to go a get this new version but it still sucks for those of us that were hoping for an improved Mark VI and a brand new Tony Stark head sculpt :gah:

Honestly don't know if I'd get this or not, I mean the Tony Stark head sculpt is awesome but I was so disappointed with the Mark VI itself I sold it after a month or so

Of course this could be something that isn't available to buy at all and only available via the competition but I doubt it

Well he starts off in the VI in the Avengers film and changes to the VII later. It'll be more easy money for them until they release the VII.

:slap About time they focus a little bit on what we want too. Like the BD T2 T800!

Of course this could be something that isn't available to buy at all and only available via the competition but I doubt it

Highly doubt such noble intentions ! :lecture

but I was so disappointed with the Mark VI itself I sold it after a month or so

What was wrong with it tommy? I ask because i was thinking of getting a MK VI and if they release this one, i'll probably get it.

What was wrong with it tommy? I ask because i was thinking of getting a MK VI and if they release this one, i'll probably get it.

It's just feels so fragile mate, you've got the Mark IV and the new Mark II don't you? The Mark VI just feels no where near as solid a figure as those two and I don't even subscribe to the theory that it's due to all the removable parts either because the new Mark II obviously has plenty of removable parts and that doesn't feel flimsy!

I originally owned the Mark III and sold that after a month, went back and got the Mark VI when that came out and sold that as well after a month and I honestly couldn't believe the difference in quality between those two and the Mark IV when I tested the water for a third time.

I can totally understand with all the new licenses they've got and the fact that the Mark VI isn't that old the reasons why Hot Toys aren't making a whole new figure but obviously still want to cash in on The Avengers film as much as they can by doing a re-releasing with a twist but still kinda lame. Here's hoping that the Mark VII isn't too long into the future then and that does indeed come with a new Tony Stark head sculpt :pray::pray::pray:

It's just feels so fragile mate, you've got the Mark IV and the new Mark II don't you? The Mark VI just feels no where near as solid a figure as those two and I don't even subscribe to the theory that it's due to all the removable parts either because the new Mark II obviously has plenty of removable parts and that doesn't feel flimsy!
Yeah i've got the IV & II and you're right they do feel solid so it's a shame the VI feels fragile. :(

Here's hoping that the Mark VII isn't too long into the future then and that does indeed come with a new Tony Stark head sculpt :pray::pray::pray:

:exactly:

Mk. 6 has fragile knees... mainly due to the brittle grey plastic... other than that 4 and 6 are mostly equal.. i've 4x VI ad VI

This might be good news for me. I have been pricing a Mark VI lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back