TOY STORY 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That insect-dude action figure looks like the kind of toy, that'd fit perfectly in the toy collection I had as a kid :D

Toy_Story_3.JPG

This dude FTW!! :rock :rock :rock

I'll have to watch more closely next time. Its the scene when the balloons make a colorful kaleidoscope in the bedroom as it passes, right?

I'll have to watch more closely next time. Its the scene when the balloons make a colorful kaleidoscope in the bedroom as it passes, right?

You are correct, sir! :D
When that little girl runs to the window, he's on the left corner of her bedroom.

"Meet Twitch, the insectaloid warrior, where MAN + INSECT = AWESOME! This sturdy action figure stands over five inches tall, with more than 15 points of articulation, including ferocious chomping mandibles. Use his powerful wings and impenetrable exoskeleton to evade capture! Twitch is meticulously detailed and includes his signature magical battle staff and removable chest armor. For children ages 4 and up. Other insectaloid figures sold separately."

39836.jpg

Some more new characters...

39425.jpg

39447.jpg

39557.jpg

39819.jpg

39426.jpg

39837.jpg

Back