TOY STORY 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't really miss the 2D at all. The previews for Princess & the Frog look flat and a bit boring to me now. After Wall-E - there's very little that can't be accomplished in digital animation. And I think Toy Story 2 surpassed Toy Story, so I'm hoping they do succeed in out doing themselves.

you mean 2D as in, uh, old fashioned saturday morning cartoons? that will never go out of style man. even though they may not make good cartoons anymore, ill be watching my favorite old cartoons on video and dvd prolly forever. those bring me back to a simpler time. screw all these new cgi infested things. like i said only thing i liked was the first toy story. beyond that, im not very impressed with these cgi movies.

It's amazing to see how much advancement has been made in the last ten years in terms of the digital animation, and even more amazing to see how advanced it was back then.

I love the detail, notice the faded marks where he measured their heights on the door frame.

It's going to be such a long wait until June.

I know, I'm dying to get Toy Story on Blu-Ray too. I fear we won't get them until the third one comes out on Blu-Ray which means it'll probably be close to a year. I hope I'm wrong and they release the first two just before the third one comes out.

I know, I'm dying to get Toy Story on Blu-Ray too. I fear we won't get them until the third one comes out on Blu-Ray which means it'll probably be close to a year. I hope I'm wrong and they release the first two just before the third one comes out.

Toy Story 1 and 2 both have a release date of March 23, 2010!

Guess I know what I'm getting for my birthday. :woo Sometimes its so nice to be wrong. :lol

Very excited to see this now. I haven't got a single friend who will go to the cinema with me though , I know it already. :lol

Might have to pay somebody. :rotfl

Very excited to see this now. I haven't got a single friend who will go to the cinema with me though , I know it already. :lol

Might have to pay somebody. :rotfl

Just get yourself a white van and drive around asking kids if they would like to see Toy Story 3 with you. It's a foolproof plan.

Just get yourself a white van and drive around asking kids if they would like to see Toy Story 3 with you. It's a foolproof plan.

:lol:lol:lol

Thats why I don't want to go alone , sadly regardless of how good pixar movies ( and most animated movies ) are alot of people seem to get the impression if you go to see them alone and your not 7 your insantly a weirdo.
Plus I don't like going to the cinema alone at all really.

Back