Top Hot Toys Figure for 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What was your top Hot Toys figure for 2013?

• Iron Man Mark VII

Votes: 27 14.2%
  • Loki

Votes: 16 8.4%
  • Hulk

Votes: 45 23.7%
  • Iron Man Mark VII (Battle Damaged Version)

Votes: 16 8.4%
  • Captain America (The Avengers)

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Iron Man Midas Mark XX1

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • The Amazing Spider Man

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • The Joker DX11

Votes: 28 14.7%
  • Bane (TDKR)

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Other (Tell in comments)

Votes: 43 22.6%

• Total voters
Mark VII for me! :D I know Iron Man doesn't have a good reputation here,
but the figure's loaded with accessories and the figure's a big improvement over previous marks.

And I love that HT included the repulsor hands even though they didn't have to legally.

Should I make a new one?

I should've included the DX13 on here, but had no idea how popular it was because it's a figure I have absolutely no interest in. Even though it is a cool figure, it just wouldn't go with my collection. I didn't even know where the thread was until about 5 minutes ago.

I agree cofphoto. Every figure I've purchased this year has been fantastic. I really like my Iron Monger though. That thing is a beast.

DX13 (11 votes)

If you vote DX13 here in the comments say which vote you are.

Next one will be the 12th vote.

Should be easy to keep track that way.

Last edited:
You forgot Thor :)

Out of all available options, I would say Loki, based on the figure I saw displayed at my local toy store.

But for a figure that I purchased in 2013, I would say the Mark II Armor Unleashed ver. is most stunning; imo it has the best proportions among the IM figs, and the weight of the figure just gives it a nice solid feel (compared to the VI). Greatly underrated figure!

Thor was my other purchase (a gift actually) which though was also hugely impressive, ultimately just narrowly lost out to the Mark II AU for my fav figure that I received in 2013. :rotfl

You forgot Thor :)

Out of all available options, I would say Loki, based on the figure I saw displayed at my local toy store.

But for a figure that I purchased in 2013, I would say the Mark II Armor Unleashed ver. is most stunning; imo it has the best proportions among the IM figs, and the weight of the figure just gives it a nice solid feel (compared to the VI). Greatly underrated figure!

Thor was my other purchase (a gift actually) which though was also hugely impressive, ultimately just narrowly lost out to the Mark II AU for my fav figure that I received in 2013. :rotfl

Well the list has a max for 10 options and I almost put him. Guess I should've left out ASM :lol

These have always been colectables to me,treating them with delicate care,then hulk arrived,I found myself transformed into a 10 year old running around the house yelling HULK SMASH!!!!!! And slamming him down on everything and anything that looked smashable,the dog is still scared to death of him and hides everytime I take him out.now he is in the detolf and everytime I walk by I can't help but to do my best stark impersonation and say "yea I have a hulk"no other figure has been this much fun to play with,........I mean pose .thats why hulk gets my vote

Back