Top Hot Toys Figure for 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What was your top Hot Toys figure for 2013?

• Iron Man Mark VII

Votes: 27 14.2%
  • Loki

Votes: 16 8.4%
  • Hulk

Votes: 45 23.7%
  • Iron Man Mark VII (Battle Damaged Version)

Votes: 16 8.4%
  • Captain America (The Avengers)

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Iron Man Midas Mark XX1

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • The Amazing Spider Man

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • The Joker DX11

Votes: 28 14.7%
  • Bane (TDKR)

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Other (Tell in comments)

Votes: 43 22.6%

• Total voters
I'm guessing its just figures from 2013 or can it be what you got this year?

I must say a lot of great figures this year...I love my BD Iron Man and Hulk and Loki and Bane... lol decisions.
Believe it or not one of my favourite figures of this year and most impressive is Barney Ross v2....absolute quality figure..it's like sly is in the room.

I must say a lot of great figures this year...I love my BD Iron Man and Hulk and Loki and Bane... lol decisions.
Believe it or not one of my favourite figures of this year and most impressive is Barney Ross v2....absolute quality figure..it's like sly is in the room.

I was thinking the same thing. IMO Barney Ross 2.0 is topnotch in a lot of aspects -- from headsculpt, to paint app, to its tattooed base body (a re-use, but still), down to weaponry and tailoring of BOTH clothing sets. Unfortunately it's a figure not everyone cares about from a franchise not everyone cares about.

I've been collecting for just over a year now (picked up a lot off ebay) & I have to say the DX13 is amazing!

Thats coming from a Iron Man/Avengers fan

Looks like Hulk is still taking it. Then again this is the Marvel section, not everyone on the forum would expect a thread like this to be in here.

edit - ah Chev got there before me.

A good portion of Hot Toys releases for 2013 were Marvel figures. This seemed to be an appropriate section.

A good portion of Hot Toys releases for 2013 were Marvel figures. This seemed to be an appropriate section.

Sorry but this thread should be renamed best marvel or dc hot toys figure of the year, there's nothing else on the list except those figure:dunno

This really should be in the general section with more options outside superheros:lecture

Sorry but this thread should be renamed best marvel or dc hot toys figure of the year, there's nothing else on the list except those figure:dunno

This really should be in the general section with more options outside superheros:lecture

The only option that I should have included was the DX13.

And, I fealt like this poll would be seen more in this section because of how much traffic it gets. Wanted the most people to see it.

And, I fealt like this poll would be seen more in this section because of how much traffic it gets. Wanted the most people to see it.

There's a logic to that. I suppose some of us feel it also plays into Hulks very large hands though.

I say that objectively. I have Hulk and love him.

I understand your seeing this from only your point of view, but you would have to be more open to create a poll for FOTY, yeah the DX13 is likely the Top figure this year but by saying thats the only one needed is a bit off, you included figures on the list that should'nt even be on a FOTY list like Spiderman, that figure has so much against it its not even funny, and Avengers cap is pretty lack luster too.

Others that should be on the list as options should be the

1/4 endoskeleton
1/4 batman
barney ross
dx13
Scar predator
snakeeyes
Joe colton

Just to name a few.

I understand your seeing this from only your point of view, but you would have to be more open to create a poll for FOTY, yeah the DX13 is likely the Top figure this year but by saying thats the only one needed is a bit off, you included figures on the list that should'nt even be on a FOTY list like Spiderman, that figure has so much against it its not even funny, and Avengers cap is pretty lack luster too.

Others that should be on the list as options should be the

1/4 endoskeleton
1/4 batman
barney ross
dx13
Scar predator
snakeeyes
Joe colton

Just to name a few.

I wish I could've included all those but the max options for a poll is "10"

And if there was 5 or 10 votes for those that you mentioned then I would agree they should have been on the list. But I've seen a couple of votes in the comments for 1/4batman, barney ross and 1 vote for 1/4 endo, snakeeyes, and stormshawdow. No mention of predator or colton. So, those are as lackluster as ASM and Cap.

And as I said in the poll question that I based the list on the most discussed figures.

Hulk is still leading with 34 votes.
DX 13 is in second with 22 votes.
DX 11 is third with 21 votes.

Back