Top Hot Toys Figure for 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What was your top Hot Toys figure for 2013?

• Iron Man Mark VII

Votes: 27 14.2%
  • Loki

Votes: 16 8.4%
  • Hulk

Votes: 45 23.7%
  • Iron Man Mark VII (Battle Damaged Version)

Votes: 16 8.4%
  • Captain America (The Avengers)

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Iron Man Midas Mark XX1

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • The Amazing Spider Man

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • The Joker DX11

Votes: 28 14.7%
  • Bane (TDKR)

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Other (Tell in comments)

Votes: 43 22.6%

• Total voters
Please do not spam the forum with this.

People will see your polls and vote if they want to. You do not need to post everyday in every thread that the polls are there, effectively forcing people to see it.

I appreciate your enthusiasm but it is not necessary when taken to extreme, you will get votes as and when people make them, please don't spam the forum with it.

Once you create a thread, just let it run, you don't need to keep bumping it or others to remind people to vote.

I will post this in your other thread too.

Thank you.
Shell.
x :duff

People will see your polls and vote if they want to. You do not need to post everyday in every thread that the polls are there, effectively forcing people to see it.

I appreciate your enthusiasm but it is not necessary when taken to extreme, you will get votes as and when people make them, please don't spam the forum with it.

Once you create a thread, just let it run, you don't need to keep bumping it or others to remind people to vote.

Thank you.
Shell.

Extreme? I've posted every couple of days that there is a poll for people who want to have their say in what their best figure of the year was. I'm trying to spread the word so that way collectors who may not check this forum every day like some users do will hopefully see that their is that poll.

And I feel the more people who vote the better. Some users may actually enjoy participating in that poll. And if I have to "bump" a thread for a figure that has been out for 6 months with little to no activity as of late to spread the word, then so be it. There isn't really anything new to discuss or share.

Have a good day. :wave

Thank you.
Shell.

:goodpost::exactly::hi5:

Good choice. That's actually an option in another poll I created in the general collectibles section. Its leadin too. I would post the link for you but I'm afraid I might get banned and I don't want to ruin anyones day by reposting it.

QS001 1/4 TDKR Batman. (And the only thing that could really trump it, ain't a figure--its the 1/6 1989 Batmobile from HT).

Maybe jeff could start a best HS of 2013 poll too... Mandarin was a great release.. though I likely wont have him till 2014 now... :(

No offense, but I think that would be a terrible poll.

Oh and you can vote for the Mandarin in the "general section" poll and tell everyone that you voted "other" in the comments for the Mandarin even though you probably won't get him until 2014. :hi5:

No offense, but I think that would be a terrible poll.

Oh and you can vote for the Mandarin in the "general section" poll and tell everyone that you voted "other" in the comments for the Mandarin even though you probably won't get him until 2014. :hi5:

I say HS poll cause the rest of the Mandarin figure cant really compete on a good list, His HS is the key feature I think. plus HS are where HT really shines, Have you seen the new Alfred figure!? stunning!

Back