Top 5 Favorite Arcade Games

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe thats Ninja Gaiden..one of my favorites listed.

The first frame of the vid does announce it as Shadow Warriors I do think that the game may have ended up with two names.
Just checked Wikipedia, it was called Shadow Warriors in the PAL region and Ninja Gaiden in the NTSC regions.

The first frame of the vid does announce it as Shadow Warriors I do think that the game may have ended up with two names.
Just checked Wikipedia, it was called Shadow Warriors in the PAL region and Ninja Gaiden in the NTSC regions.

Yea, i just checked up on that earlier, cool..i got to get these roms on my new PC but, i have no idea how to get MAME running using Vista..read a tutorial and it looks a bit difficult to figure out.

I stuck with good old XP for mine, have gotten my 3 year old nephew into retro gaming as well, he loves The Simpsons game that Konami made so we end up playing that a lot.

am a big fan of Pin Mame myself, the emulation of the T2, Jurassic Park and Lord of the Rings tables are excellent.

-Front Line
-Kicker
-Killer Instinct
-Phoenix
I used to remember riding the bus to an arcade in another city just to take advantage of some arcades having 5 cents specials instead of quarters :)

Back