Top 25 Most Wanted Games of 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh....E3 gave me much excitement for the upcoming games, but their list sucks. My top 5 are:
5. Epic Mickey
4. Metroid
3. Halo Reach
2. Call of Duty: Black Ops
1. Zelda

~~How is Fable 3 on the list after the letdown of the first game, and continued broken promises in the sequel???

Meh....E3 gave me much excitement for the upcoming games, but their list sucks. My top 5 are:
5. Epic Mickey
4. Metroid
3. Halo Reach
2. Call of Duty: Black Ops
1. Zelda

~~How is Fable 3 on the list after the letdown of the first game, and continued broken promises in the sequel???

Zelda is 2011

Reading the article it has Assassin's Creed Brotherhood at #20

In any case, that list sucks--Need for Speed over Starcraft II? And the piece of ____ Fallout: New Vegas is the most anticipated game of the year?

Oops, meant to type in 20. I'm looking forward to New Vegas, but it isn't #1. AND no love for Dead Rising 2....

How is it a 2010 game? It's definitely not coming out this year, they didn't even show anything at E3

Also, it looks boring

Wikipedia and some other gaming websites still list it as 2010. There's still half a year left and Tokyo Game Show is in September, more than enough time to show the game and make it in before holiday season 2010.

It looks boring? Well, that's all you, I can't really judge you for not liking good games. If the clamoring for it during e3 this year and the disappointed of it's MIA status at the show are any indication, then there's a very very large contingent of gamers who are anticipating this. Not much gameplay has been shown of it, but it's from the guys behind Ico and Shadow of the Colossus.

How is it a 2010 game? It's definitely not coming out this year, they didn't even show anything at E3

Also, it looks boring

Wow... ever heard of Shadow of the Colossus? ICO? The Last Guardian will prove to be far more intelligent and engaging than any crappy shooter the market has been saturated with these days.

EDIT: Oh, I see plasmid had it covered.

You can fart in the 3rd one.

EDIT: Oh, I see plasmid had it covered.

For a moment I considered unleashing some built up gamer rage, but I held back. I want to appear civil. :lol

However...

YOU look boring, Darthviper. :monkey3

Honestly though... it's not easy making a top 25 list... there just aren't that many good games coming out each year. I don't know why IGN makes such big lists.

The mere act of making a Top ## list creates a guaranteed situation in which no one completely agrees, but it draws a lot of page views and clicks, which is good for site traffic.

There are some games I haven't heard of on that list and some I've forgotten about. #13 (Limbo) is the first I've heard or seen of that particular game.

For a moment I considered unleashing some built up gamer rage, but I held back. I want to appear civil. :lol

However...

YOU look boring, Darthviper. :monkey3

Hah, I'm just saying--they haven't shown anything that is exciting for the game, yeah it's from the people who made Shadow of the Colossus, but it's not like it's a sequel, it's a completely different game, and everything we know about it is actually rather boring. We don't even know what the hell it's about, so there's really no reason to get all excited.

And yeah, definitely not coming out this year, everything we know about video games makes it impossible

Fable 3 is still on my own personal list. *shrug* I reckon Molyneux gets a bit of a bad wrap, more so than he deserves. At least he's attempting to push the envelope where many game creators don't even bother trying. But I understand the mentality at least. There's a lot of bitterness surrounding him and his games. Regardless, I enjoyed the second game and I'm looking forward to the third, and I know I'm not the only one.

:slap Lol...because of this it will probably get a perfect 10 review score. I've written Fable games out of any chances of me owning or playing them. The first one was pretty fun, but was ticked that so much "promised" stuff was left out....then they did it again with Fable 2.

Back