Tool (band) Fans Post Here!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Chaver

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
tool_aenima.jpg

I just started listening to these guys heavily again.I been a long time fan a since 97 and I just thought I'd share my fascination of what I think is one of the greatest bands. :rock

Here's a live Youtube Vid of Maynard grabbing a guy as he jumps on stage.Hellarious!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-xsr-t0vR8

a friend of mine wanted me to go to france or england with them to see Tool. Her Dad was footing the bill for us both but I didn't get to go things came up :monkey2

But Tool rocks:rock :rock2 Sober is my favorite song by them :rock the bass is ridiculously good :D

I used to love Tool. Even got to meet Maynard once. I just didn't like how their music made me feel after a while. Their albums are the only ones I have ever given away.

I love their use of the Quay Brothers animation in their videos though. :rock

a friend of mine wanted me to go to france or england with them to see Tool. Her Dad was footing the bill for us both but I didn't get to go things came up :monkey2

But Tool rocks:rock :rock2 Sober is my favorite song by them :rock the bass is ridiculously good :D

Yeah I never got to see them but I'm really going to try next time they come around.

Favorite song would have to be Aenima. :rock2:rock

Yeah I gotta see them. I might go to Cruefest this year. There's speculation that Godsmack will be there :rock Gotta love Godsmack :rock2

I think Tool keeps getting better and better. The last 2 Tool albums are by far my favorites.

Yeah. I loved Undertow too. I haven't been really following them since Aenima. I may check out their newer stuff. You have piqued my curiosity.

I love their music and they put on a great live performance. I like how they change up the songs live.

Lateralus is a incredible album.

Yeah. I loved Undertow too. I haven't been really following them since Aenima. I may check out their newer stuff. You have piqued my curiosity.

They have definately matured over the last 2 albums. There are still some songs here and there with cursing or something, but the tone is not so much to make you feel uncomfortable for listening.

Here's the single from their last album.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/UUXBCdt5IPg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/UUXBCdt5IPg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:wave Big fan here - also love A Perfect Circle. I've seen Tool and APC many times and fortunately got to meet Maynard a couple times as well.

Maynard is signing his wine bottles this Friday here in San Antonio at a local Whole Foods Mart. Hopefully my brother will go with me so I can get two! :rock

His wine is actually pretty damn good. He sent my boss a few bottles for Christmas and we opened one to try it out.

I used to love Tool. Even got to meet Maynard once. I just didn't like how their music made me feel after a while. Their albums are the only ones I have ever given away.

I love their use of the Quay Brothers animation in their videos though. :rock

actually it's not the quay brothers, adam jones is hevily influenced by them so it does look like quay brothers stuff but it's actually adam jones.

Back