Hot Toys Star Wars Battlefront Shadow Trooper - Exclusive Stealth Version review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reel Loud Reviews

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Thanks for the advice Mandible - here's the dedicated thread as you suggested. I'm very new to all this :)
Looks like a amazing community you have here.

I have received a lot of messages from people here on my YouTube channel where I have received a lot emails and interest about the different Hot Toy reviews I have been doing the last few months.

I just started making these vids recently, so all your support very much appreciated and inspiring me to make more.

My name is Mark..... I'm the (so called crazy) guy in all the vids here. I wasn't always this crazy, if you check my first review.

But everyone here called me crazy, so I just thought I will be myself even more and people seemed to like it even more. So I can't take all the blame for this madness and you guys here can take some credit for helping create this.

For those of you that have watched and have liked (or even disliked), please let me know what you feel works/doesn't work.*

I have a tough skin, so even if you hate it, I'd love to hear from everyone so I can work on making my videos the most entertaining they can be.*

Some people here, keep calling me crazy, that's fine I can take it.

If you like my reviews please like and share them and subscribe and I will keep making them.

Please contact me in the comments section on the vids of YouTube especially, as well as here.

Thanks again for all the support. I'm really glad everyone is getting such a laugh out of them.

So if you want to see more, I just put up a vid a week ago for the Hot Toys Star Wars / Battlefront Shadow Trooper Stealth Exclusive Version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfK5xTkrPtU

Thanks again
thumbnail_IMG_4725.jpg

Welcome Mark!

You are one crazy dude - and for me personally, I have to thank you for continually supplying a good laugh.

Feedback? That's a hard one because everyone will have a different opinion. For me, the things I have laughed at vary from each video. The first one was so out-there that it all made me laugh; the photo inserts - burning the figure, etc. The second was a line about "when the roof is up," doing to Phasma what I would like to do...Smash her into pieces! :) Little things. So there's really no one-consistent thing.

Anyway, keep it up!

I enjoy the videos, but honestly I decently just like the review portions. The overdoing it and knocking figures over and destroying them for views is a bit much... It would be less of a thing if it were like a 3.75 or 6 inch figures that were discounted - but knocking over 200-300 figures that are fragile and purposefully destroying them for attention just seems wasteful and sad to me.

Maybe it's just because I really value my collection and would never do anything like that to mine... but really, it just seems like you might as well just make a video called "Guy burns 1,000 dollars cash" and burn the money you spent on the figures you destroy.

If you have so much disposable income that you can throw away a few hundred bucks every video like it's nothing, that's great for you - but it isn't pleasing or entertaining to watch from the perspective of someone that pays off figures overtime or puts money aside specifically for their collection.

I don't know. I'm ranting, but it really seems like throwing away money and cool collectibles for views.

I enjoy the videos, but honestly I decently just like the review portions. The overdoing it and knocking figures over and destroying them for views is a bit much... It would be less of a thing if it were like a 3.75 or 6 inch figures that were discounted - but knocking over 200-300 figures that are fragile and purposefully destroying them for attention just seems wasteful and sad to me.

Maybe it's just because I really value my collection and would never do anything like that to mine... but really, it just seems like you might as well just make a video called "Guy burns 1,000 dollars cash" and burn the money you spent on the figures you destroy.

If you have so much disposable income that you can throw away a few hundred bucks every video like it's nothing, that's great for you - but it isn't pleasing or entertaining to watch from the perspective of someone that pays off figures overtime or puts money aside specifically for their collection.

I don't know. I'm ranting, but it really seems like throwing away money and cool collectibles for views.

He doesn't burn/destroy the Hot Toys figures, its all trick photography.

He is really destroying the cheap Hasbro 12 inch shampoo bottle versions of them instead!

Hi Nebcast

I'm glad you enjoy some parts of my vids.

I don't just knock my figures over for views, it's also for the the comedy, and I am making a bit of a statement to hot toys about the devaluing of there own figures they have done by re releasing them.

Many people I know bought extra of these Star Wars figures, as they were amazing looking figures, and most other Hot Toys in the past have gone up in value once sold out. These been Star Wars Hot Toys seemed like a no brainer that they would go up.

For a lot people I know it really has been like burning money or throwing money away as you can get nearly all the Star Wars Hot Toys on ebay under cost price. Most Batman's, Joker's Gaurdians of the Galaxies ect. have gone up a lot, Guardians are worth a lot more than Star Wars, that's crazy.

I covered this all in more detail in my first vid about Finn and it wasn't as crazy as some of the recent vids
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3irUH4LPq74&t=248s

With these vids, most films are simply an illusion. So I can't confirm or deny that there might be a bit of movie magic happenig off camera and in between camera cuts.

Thanks a lot for you feedback

Haven't watched them yet (I will), but the way you are responding and having dialog even with those that might not like your videos is awesome. Shows your character and for that I applaud you! :clap

Thanks very much Choryujin

I'd love to know what you think of the reviews once you've seen some.

My reviews are different to a lot of the others around, so that normally means that some people will get a good laugh out of them, and then some people will be the opposite and not enjoy them.

I rather people loved them or hated them, than just thought there alright and didn't have any feelings about them either way.

Hope to hear back from you soon.

I say keep them as they are but shorter. It's your style and you have zero chance keeping everyone happy anyway.

Some will love ya, others will want to smash your face in with a Finn doll.

Speaking of Finn, I stumbled across your review for him way before it was linked by someone on here. It was refreshing to have something entertaining and I did smile every time you flashed up the image of dog **** :lol

Anyway, like I said, for me they're a bit on the long side, especially in this fast-paced world. Maybe around 5-10 mins would be better, in my opinion. Most figures can be reviewed in that time and you could have a funny summary at the end?

Really like the reviews, and just for reference the destruction of the hot toys is just camera trickery. It's done with cheaper toys.

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for the advice Mandible - here's the dedicated thread as you suggested. I'm very new to all this :)
Looks like a amazing community you have here.

I have received a lot of messages from people here on my YouTube channel where I have received a lot emails and interest about the different Hot Toy reviews I have been doing the last few months.

I just started making these vids recently, so all your support very much appreciated and inspiring me to make more.

My name is Mark..... I'm the (so called crazy) guy in all the vids here. I wasn't always this crazy, if you check my first review.

But everyone here called me crazy, so I just thought I will be myself even more and people seemed to like it even more. So I can't take all the blame for this madness and you guys here can take some credit for helping create this.

For those of you that have watched and have liked (or even disliked), please let me know what you feel works/doesn't work.*

I have a tough skin, so even if you hate it, I'd love to hear from everyone so I can work on making my videos the most entertaining they can be.*

Some people here, keep calling me crazy, that's fine I can take it.

If you like my reviews please like and share them and subscribe and I will keep making them.

Please contact me in the comments section on the vids of YouTube especially, as well as here.

Thanks again for all the support. I'm really glad everyone is getting such a laugh out of them.

So if you want to see more, I just put up a vid a week ago for the Hot Toys Star Wars / Battlefront Shadow Trooper Stealth Exclusive Version

You ****ing Austrailians and your **** posting. I love it.

Back