TonyMeis Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (Custom SS Batman, FM Batman 2.0, JL Batman NEW!!!)

Received my DKR costume from Tony this evening. Thank you Tony!

Here a couple quick pics:

15575341929_1af947e351_b.jpg

15575342329_076047cc19_h.jpg

Great pictures, love these background :D

Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (1989 DX09 Final cape Ver 2.0, FM Batman Medicom replacement)

Tony, have you made any Neal Adams suits yet? I haven't seen you post any pictures of one so I was just curious.

Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (1989 DX09 Final cape Ver 2.0, FM Batman Medicom replacement)

Tony, have you made any Neal Adams suits yet? I haven't seen you post any pictures of one so I was just curious.

Placed my order with Tony yesterday. Can't wai to get it. hopefully will have another SSC Bats by then too. So I can display them both.

I too placed an order with Tony yesterday and can't wait! I love the colour of his NA suit, I find the SSc suit too grey, it should be a little brighter, and the NA suit does this perfectly.

What's difference in dx09 final 1.0 vs 2.0?

Hey Tony, you've got some really cool customs of Bats. Any chance you could take a pic of one looking like this?
It's a DCD 13 but made to look like the classic Earth 2 Batman. All blue but the black trunks and the capsule belt. Just wanted to see the modern Sideshow figure looking like it.

Hey Tony, you've got some really cool customs of Bats. Any chance you could take a pic of one looking like this?
It's a DCD 13 but made to look like the classic Earth 2 Batman. All blue but the black trunks and the capsule belt. Just wanted to see the modern Sideshow figure looking like it.

Look they my phot album with all the Batman custom I have made from the past. Imagin them together, you'll get what you are looking for...... It isn't a version I'm interested in making, but I'm sure you'll be able to see what you are looking for......

Facebook.com/dandymei

Back