Tonner Lara Croft

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TONNER: Lara Croft Tomb Raider - Legend

I am still in shock that there are three pages of positive posts concerning a Tonner product on these forums. WOW! The world is ending!

I suppose the articulation on this is more limited, but her elbow and knee joints look much less conspicuous and unnatural than Sideshow or Hot Toys'. I always hate it when figures have exposed joints, but this doesn't seem so bad.

You know...I might just have to get this one. I haven't been real impressed with his dolls to date, but a friend has his Clark Kent and Lois, and I liked them, but not $350 worth of like.
Lara has a nice hs and I like the fact she has rooted hair.

She's pretty ok. But I wont be buying her. Which I guess I could say is a shame but I dunno, kind of pricey for me. I am happy to have her PF and 1/6 from SSC. :)

EDIT: Ok so I went back to look at SSC's 12" and I do happen to like Tonners face on this one better. But I still like the PF the best!

Last edited:
I have to admit i thought the Tonner HP Voldemort was good too, but I don't collect HP, infact I don't usually collect TR but this is so very tempting!

you'd probably wanna pick this one up fast before it goes out...its probably limited

Re: Tonner's TOMB RAIDER - MORE PICS RELEASED!!!

wow... she actually looks smexy... not like most of the other tonner stuff that's out there...

Re: Tonner's TOMB RAIDER - MORE PICS RELEASED!!!

Why the new thread started? :confused:

She is stacked. :lol
img_4747.jpg

So upon further review of this thing, I am guessing I am the only one who doesn't like her at all.
I dunno, I just don't think she is even halfway worth her price. To me she's a barbie. A very tall one. But glad y'all like her. :)

Back