"Tombo" Doors are coming back!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. Fingers crossed for April otherwise I will have to go with two other doors.

None planned for the UK :(

What is your source ? I am afraid that the ones available in Germany will slowly run out and this model disappear.... so tired to wait for these to be available in France :(

Can't someone from Germany run a little business to ship us some across Europe with a small margin ? :)

13043228_10154189830301742_5540333727620016452_n.jpg mine.. in italy buyed in germany

Since it looks like the Tombo doors are not coming back i decided to re-do making my own doors. I had made doors a few months ago but wasn't totally happy with the way they came out. So i did them again and i think they came out really nice this time.

Here is the Glassvik doors I originally had on
20151231_180302 by zuko1312, on Flickr

Here is my first attempt at making my own doors
20160121_223113 by zuko1312, on Flickr

And here is my new attempt which I am happy with
20160504_220703 by zuko1312, on Flickr

The orignal doors you have there are sindvik, not glassvik.

Your new doors look great though

The orignal doors you have there are sindvik, not glassvik.

Your new doors look great though

Thanks i'm happy with the way they came out.
Yea for some reason i had Glassvik on my mind when i posted. But they were indeed Sindvik.

Went to IKEA yesterday. Checked with a sales associate and we looked at their upcoming list on the computer. It wasn't in the next update or in the October update so it looks like it might not be making it to the US for awhile.

Bringing back a dead thread. Any way to decrease the border of the Glassvik doors? I like the border to hide led strip lights, but it's too thick.

Back