Tom Hardy is Venom (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How will this movie fare with fans?

• Total voters
He was talking so fast thru that Xerxes portugese accent voice filter it made it hard to understand all I got was “turd” :lol

Holy crap my sides hurt I can’t even type lol

This movie is getting me hyped.

DjcB-awUcAYN4Fp.jpg

DjcB_wgU8AAoNry.jpg

DjcCBFVVAAAc--4.jpg

DjcCDUlVsAEpzFY.jpg

Djb-3MTUcAEz-CG.jpg

I guess this brings up the question posed by the trailer: "Do turds blow in the wind?"

Screen_Shot_2018_07_31_at_7_45_07_AM.png

I don’t like Venom revealing half of Harding’s face but I get it when you hire Harding you need to show Harding or at least half of his face so I guess it’s an ok compromise plus there’s the obvious metaphors attached but hopefully it’s not every single time Venom speaks.

Reminds me of the 90’s era superhero stuff plus that recent Upgrade movie with that Harding lookalike actor.

That actually doesn't look outright terrible. Doesn't look great either but decent and not the trainwreck I was expecting. Guess we will know for sure when it releases but this trailer has more good than bad for sure.

Rocket says turd. "Omg thats so childish". Venom says turd "poetic cinema". LOL

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Who is Riz supposed to be? Looks almost like the new 2099 suit. At first I thought it was also Anti-Venom, but they said Riot, Scream, and Carnage are in the movie.

He is Riot

DjcIeW1WsAE0mA1.jpg

Djb7_W3WwAAwL8B.jpg

The only bad thing is they changed his overall look to make him more "Venomesque" so the film will be hit with the same criticism as Iron Man, Black Panther, etc where the villain is just a mirror of the hero.

This is some of the cringiest dialogue I've ever heard. At best it's lazy and oafish. At worst, it sounds like something written by a maladjusted 12 year-old who burns ants. I'm intrigued by the visuals and action, but the lines make me want to stay far the hell away.

Looks entertaining. CGI looks appropriately goopy.
Still not enjoying Hardy's mushmouth accent(?). Seems like he often plays American as mentally disabled.

The "turd" trailer was okay and I'm actually interested in seeing this movie now. :lol

:lol
Two symbiotes, one cup.

He is Riot

DjcIeW1WsAE0mA1.jpg

Djb7_W3WwAAwL8B.jpg

The only bad thing is they changed his overall look to make him more "Venomesque" so the film will be hit with the same criticism as Iron Man, Black Panther, etc where the villain is just a mirror of the hero.

I didn't even realize that was a different character. :lol

Back