Tom Hardy is Venom (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How will this movie fare with fans?

• Total voters
Yeah that works too, lol. I really enjoyed IW but actually preferred Solo and Ready Player One.

I liked Solo more than I thought I would. Overall it was really good. Ready player was cool to watch and I need to watch it again to see who else I can find in it. So many background details.

I really enjoyed IW but actually preferred Solo and Ready Player One.

4v23d.jpg

They should release the damn trailer. They don’t have a huge window til release

Description of footage and new info:

Riz Ahmed is playing Riot (who can jump from host to host)

Two other symbiotes in the trailer - one blue and one yellow (Scream)

Director hinted that we haven't seen all the villains ... so Carnage still possibility

Venom apparently about 10 feet tall, his symbiote stretches out of Eddie's body to speak to him, his fists transform into giant axes, and he rips some guys head off.

One of the lines Venom says is "Eyes. Lungs, pancreas, so many snacks. So little time."

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/07/21/sdcc-2018-sony-venom-spider-man-trailer-panel/

Some of it looks great while other things look real bad. :lol

The parasite line made me lol.

But his monologue in the deli sounded like Xerxes talking to Leonidas from 300 listen to it again.

Last edited:
“ like a turd...... in the wind”

Sheesh let me call snikt. He was right about this potentially winning an Oscar.

Nah but it looks..... decent. It doesn’t look terrible or bad. It just looks ok to me. It could be good tho. Fingers crossed

Back