Tom Hardy is Venom (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How will this movie fare with fans?

• Total voters
Joker, Pennywise or King Diamond your choice lol

5A1D3DA0-C070-4B7C-9A37-34EAF196097C.jpg

[FONT=&][FONT=&]I don’t like Venom revealing half of Harding’s face[/FONT]

There are plenty of images in the comics where we see that with the host and Venom...even statues and action figures doing it. Made sense to me. That said, everyone can like or not like it as they see fit. I hope it does well enough at the box office that Disney doesn't drop the character for their own MCU.

looks decent to me. I don't like how big they made him and the veins look really weird. He basically is the size of MCU Hulk. I hope it does well enough to see him in a Spidey film though.

The hero and villain look exactly alike in this trailer :lol

Maybe this will help me tell them apart.

9B9DE21E-CBDE-405F-8EA2-61D841BE6ACF.jpg

Ehhh forget it :lol

I kid but those are some horrible cgi heads.

Last edited:
I didn't even realize that was a different character. :lol
Yeah, the first thought I had seeing that picture was the same as when the Transformers robots in the Bay films roll around on the ground, and I have no idea who is who or what the hell is going on. Probably for the best, but still.

The trailer doesn't suggest it's an origin story. At all. Listen to Brock's monologue. He wishes he had the problems of a normal person. Instead he lives with a demon. He wouldn't feel that way having just acquired said demon. It implies a long, pre-existing relationship.

Dug up this majestic gem. Lol I miss this guy

Find the one where oscorp said he screws his wife while staring at his Spidey figure. What thread was that? :rotfl

TLJ thread, no?

I still vividly remember that post like it was yesterday lol

The whole Christian guilt trip of having angry butt sex while still collecting toys as an adult :lol

What did I just type lol

Last edited:
Back