Tom Hardy is Venom (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How will this movie fare with fans?

• Total voters
Re: Venom Movie: Sony working on the Spin-Off

But if it doesn't have spiderman in it then it's worthless. If they wanted the rated R horror aspect then make a Carnage movie. He's pretty much a serial killer with no mercy who doesn't fully need spiderman.

But if it doesn't have spiderman in it then it's worthless. If they wanted the rated R horror aspect then make a Carnage movie. He's pretty much a serial killer with no mercy who doesn't fully need spiderman.

It could very well have Spider-Man in it. Its a shared rights deal so SONY can use him.

It could very well have Spider-Man in it. Its a shared rights deal so SONY can use him.

Not if they want to confuse the public and tarnish the deal they made. If they were going to make this anyway then it made no sense for them to make a deal with marvel. Avi Arad is literally a joke.

What if this is a straight up sequel to spiderman 3 and they use topher grace as venom??? :lol :lol :lol

I knew it. I knew Sony was going to put there stink into the MCU at some point. I said it back then it was better to have no Spiderman at all then this "shared rights" crap. They should have waited to get full rights back or not bother with it at all.

The only way the movie can work without spidey is have it be all about eddie brock and his story and then give him the symbiot at the end. You can easily throw out Parker's name, and Spider-Man, without actually showing them. The harder part is what to do with a sequel. It would much harder to do this if they went the Flash Thompson route instead. I would find it very surprising if Marvel didn't have some say on whether Tom Holland was in a Sony movie.

What if this is a straight up sequel to spiderman 3 and they use topher grace as venom??? :lol :lol :lol

oAE6aWL.gif

I'm more interested in this than Spider-Man Homecoming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't stress enough how bad that Spider-Man Homecoming trailer was.

Don't really get it, but that picture is funny :lol

The only way the movie can work without spidey is have it be all about eddie brock and his story and then give him the symbiot at the end. You can easily throw out Parker's name, and Spider-Man, without actually showing them. The harder part is what to do with a sequel. It would much harder to do this if they went the Flash Thompson route instead. I would find it very surprising if Marvel didn't have some say on whether Tom Holland was in a Sony movie.

Venom movie with venom at the end.... no

You know, sometimes I image this is how you're browsin' the net...

story05_slideMain02.jpg

Good representation

Venom Movie: Sony working on the Spin-Off

Crows, please explain to me what that pic represents in relation to me. Never watched the anime.

Venom movie with venom at the end.... no
But then you have to get him to fight Spider-Man. When Eddie gets the symbiot it's like the first and only thing he does with it. Basically, as stated previously, a Venom movie without spider-man is pretty impossible to do. Maybe it will be so bad that Marvel will get the rights.

"Infinity War P1" will be released in May 2018.
It has Spider-Man in space, ala "Secret Wars".

"Venom" in October 2018.
I guess it's a safe bet that Spidey's gonna get his "black costume" in May. :lol

Not if they want to confuse the public and tarnish the deal they made. If they were going to make this anyway then it made no sense for them to make a deal with marvel. Avi Arad is literally a joke.

How would they be confusing the public by having Holland in the movie?

Back