Tom Clancy's The Division

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man this is the game I was hoping Destiny would be. I had a blast playing online with guys. It was intense at times with planning and strategy and other times we just had a ball having fun.

Yeah I am enjoying it aswell. Even the story is be apparent and better handled than whatever is happening in Destiny.

The best thing about it is that if you crank up the difficulty and you have a great team of guys, it gets challenging, but you really learn to communicate and work together. You start learning how to compliment each other. I am thinking I am going to pick up the season pass for this one.

I liked the beta, but wanted more opinions of it. After a few weeks of debating and reading peoples thoughts on it, I figured enough is enough and got it for PC. Hope I get a lot out of it.

I liked the beta, but wanted more opinions of it. After a few weeks of debating and reading peoples thoughts on it, I figured enough is enough and got it for PC. Hope I get a lot out of it.

You got it? Hit me up on UPLAY. PM me.

The best thing about it is that if you crank up the difficulty and you have a great team of guys, it gets challenging, but you really learn to communicate and work together. You start learning how to compliment each other. I am thinking I am going to pick up the season pass for this one.

Spot on Darth. I do have to say that the Dark Zone is intense. I don't think I've have an experience like that in a while.

I think the DZ has a completely different ranking structure. You start at 1 no matter what level you are and it groups you on servers by rank.

But do i stand a chance if i'm a level 13 and my gear is so so. I'm thinking at least have my main assault rifle at blue.

But do i stand a chance if i'm a level 13 and my gear is so so. I'm thinking at least have my main assault rifle at blue.

Yeah. The group I went in with my first time was level 8 and under. We were able to hold our own and get some nice gear. You rank up fast. There will be *******s who will target you because you're low rank but you can kill them too. We did.

Yeah. The group I went in with my first time was level 8 and under. We were able to hold our own and get some nice gear. You rank up fast. There will be *******s who will target you because you're low rank but you can kill them too. We did.

Thanks Darth, i think im gonna level up to 15 then give it a shot.

Finished story mode mostly on Normal. Level 28 now and im level 21 in the darkzone. Got a ton of side missions to do as all the wings are 90% right now.

Disappointed that the story missions were so short. Then I realised ive sunk 2 days 3 hours playtime into the game. Over 50 hours!

Its a bloody chore to play though.

Enjoying The division. If anyone wants to play with me later i'll be on around 17.00 GMT. On PS4 gamertag Dellyboy666

Fairly accurate.

I just recently bought this to play with a buddy. He has been playing since the beta. So I had to catch up.

Pretty much capped out (PvE side) in like 3 days. Solo.
Started doing the missions on harder difficulties solo, takes longer, but do-able...
For the most part, what you do in the beginning, is what you do in the end. Just with bigger numbers.
I started skipping story and audio bit after the first 15 mins, writing is boring.

For playing on low for max FPS, the game doesnt look terrible.

I have not been in the Dark Zone much, so not much to say on PVP.
While I wait for play with my friend, I try to solo level up in the Dark Zone.
Since I maxed PvE first, at 30, I am low level PvP rank, so I just get rolled over by anyone. They use a third of their clip and I am dead. I dump a whole clip, I take maybe a third of their life.
That or either people say they wont do anything, then kill you...or just like every other lame-ass open-world PvP, they wait until your back is turned.
"low level"...I run into two groups of NPCs fighting. Start fighting, then other players come, we wipe of the NPCs, they stand around, then 4 v 1 me....awesome...

As mentioned in the video and after playing solo a lot....this game is average, but better with friends.

Incursion inbound Monday Night/Tuesday :clap

Late in joining the thread. Didn't realize the forum had one :lol

Well the game is fun, late game needs some more variety. One can only play DZ and Challenge Mode for so long. Hopefully Incursions help with that and also the next DLC.

Back