Tom Clancy's The Division

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe this was just announced earlier today but didn't see any thread on it, any interest?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Yeah, it's pretty cool.
The folk over at OSW forums are freaking out over it.
Doesnt seem to have any of the special skills weapons included like the ball mines or auto turrets sadly.
...if they could find a way to light that watch and shoulder transceiver, man.

Yeah, it's pretty cool.
The folk over at OSW forums are freaking out over it.
Doesnt seem to have any of the special skills weapons included like the ball mines or auto turrets sadly.
...if they could find a way to light that watch and shoulder transceiver, man.

Yes, you're right!

Now all that's missing are the wall hacks. :lol

Does this happen on the console too? I play on the PC. Not only that, people can speed across the dark zone like they're the flash. :lol

It's all in the consoles too. I'm on the PS4 and people go manhunt in the DZ and glitch into buildings. Sure I can glitch right after them and kill them but it's another hassle and they have a one up on me.

And really? I just use the security skill to give a speed boost but that's it.

I liked this game okay but just couldn't get into it so I traded it in, nothing wrong with it but I don't normally play shooters and I never play the whole online "form a squad" kinda thing, hell I don't even own a headset. All that said this is still one hell of a figure, almost makes me regret bringing the game back!!!

I made the deposit for it with a local store yesterday. Really look forward to have it on shelf.
I dont usually get anything not hottoys related, but there're always exceptions & this is one of them.

Still debating on getting the figure, seeing img I can pull money from the HTs funds :lol

And I was able to do Falcon Down with just me and one my friends last night on Hard. It's pretty ridiculous that is was that easy. Just the 2 of us shouldn't be able to do it...

But then challenging mode is just to insanely hard to do it with all 4 guys.

I can't believe it has been 3 years already. This game is a blast! On recommendation of so many friends I acheter the division online and WOW.....I can't believe all the different styles of games they fit into one. The guns are awesome, the graphics are awesome, the coop is amazing! Just a great game. Well done Massive!

I rented this from Redbox on Sunday and Monday. Pretty fun. Then I joined up with some of my friends and had a blast playing as a team. I then ordered the game and a headset to play. It should be here tomorrow.

As for the figure, that looks really great, but don't know if it warrants me spending the coin to get it....yet....

I rented this from Redbox on Sunday and Monday. Pretty fun. Then I joined up with some of my friends and had a blast playing as a team. I then ordered the game and a headset to play. It should be here tomorrow.

As for the figure, that looks really great, but don't know if it warrants me spending the coin to get it....yet....

Im glad you like the game man. I know most people has fallen out of it but with the new 1.2 update, it's a lot more fun and challenging. Lots of more stuff to do, loot system got overhauled and the new Incursion is fun :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been playing it on and off since release. I like it. I only play solo though.

Back