Tokyo Ghoul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Omg that painted kaneki is so beautiful. Not sure bout the centipede kaneki. If it's below 200 I'll bite.

They definitely look like they're molded into the jacket.

Part of me agrees, part of me thinks of Dio and his many knives, and that it's a possibility. As well as the fact that the knives would probably have to be molded and painted separately for ease anyway.

Also, not sure where Siona got the pictures, but there's two better pictures of Kaneki and:

Siona1454924054.jpeg

Siona1454945742.jpeg

It should be illegal to be this perfect of a figure.

Take my money now, Medicos.

Take it now.

Omg kaneki is so beautiful! So glad tokyo ghoul got the figures it deserves. I really want him now!!! Look at him he needs to be on a shelf!!!

Kaneki is going to be close to a centerpiece for my collection of figures in that scale. It looks so good. Juuzou almost overshadowed my excitement for Ken. I love that little ****er :lol

I'm just beyond excited to be getting those two characters. If they stop there I'll be happy. Anyone else is icing for me.

Yea Im just happy to have kaneki tbh and of course i'll get anyone else. I really want touka so hopefully we can get that somday. An arima would be ****ing amazing to.

Personally, I really would just like an Eto.

Kaneki and Eto are the ones I truly want.

The ones that would be cool besides those two would be:

1. Takizawa (as a ghoul)
2. Amon (Arata armor)
3. Yoshimura (Kakuja form)

The first one is from re tho. You think they'd go that far?

Well, no idea, really. To really do Eto's kagune justice, they'd also have to do :Re stuff.

It depends on what Medicos plans to do, though. If they just want to get a few of them out and then drop the line, then I don't see them doing :Re.

If they plan to make the Tokyo Ghoul license their new Jojo's Bizarre Adventure license (i.e. do a large amount of figures), then I can easily see them going over to :Re, like they did with their Jojo license, where they made characters of multiple parts.

Yea, I definitely hope these figures sell well enough for them to want to continue the line. Would love to have Ayato, Haise, Arima etc

Yea, I definitely hope these figures sell well enough for them to want to continue the line. Would love to have Ayato, Haise, Arima etc

Agreed. If it becomes their new Jojo line, I'd be ecstatic. And I agree with your desire for Haise. I'd like multiple incarnations of Kaneki, as that'd be both nice and give us more kagune options to swap. I'd also like a kakuja Kaneki Super Action Statue, but I don't think it's gonna happen because there's already gonna be a Statue Legend.

But I really don't like statues, and I think it's kinda underwhelming. Also, Di Molto Bene's quality is really bad in my eyes, especially for the price. Unjustifiable, imo. Medicos's quality is way better, generally.

tokyo ghoul is quite popular now and the most talked about anime of 2014 plus a season 3 or reboot is inevitable since the manga is selling so well in both US and japan. I hope this means a ton of figures from them down the line. Tokyo ghoul in manga form is a masterpiece.

Back