Toht 12-inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if anyone has noticed it but Sideshow posted one of their 360 views on Toht. I was only lukewarm over him initially but after seeing the 360 I'm really starting to like him. The one fault I have with him are the frames on his glasses. The original prototype glasses looked good, not sure if this figure in the 360 is the same piece or a production sample but from head on the frames look really thick.

Well my Toht Exclusive waitlist converted... (I had previously cancelled due to obvious $$$ reasons)--- I think I might keep this one.

Forget about the SW Exc. from now on but make sure to get all of the Indy ones...

Well my Toht Exclusive waitlist converted... (I had previously cancelled due to obvious $$$ reasons)--- I think I might keep this one.

Forget about the SW Exc. from now on but make sure to get all of the Indy ones...

Yay! You better keep it, it looks so great.

With the announcement of the new HT Joker, I'm thinking I'm going to be letting Toht go. Indy will probably be a stand-alone piece in my collection. He'll work much better that way than as one part of a very small line.

I've got the Hasbro Ark and to be honest I'm happy with that. I think I'll cancel the Exc. Toht and just pick up a regular down the road from my local on-line retailer--thus saving me $100+ (US) when you take into account shipping and custom fees.

I originally wanted two of these (an Exc. and a Reg.) so that I could display one with the melting head but this economy is really putting the kaybosh on that dream.:monkey2

Anyway, I can't wait to see some of the pics when this guy starts shipping.

I ended up cancelling the exclusive for this. Just can't justify spending close to $200 to get the Ark. I'll pick up Toht through an e-tailer for a much cheaper price.

Really looking forward to this one... Toht was my #2 want after Indy, and not to shabby that he also comes with the Ark :rock

According to the order page Toht is expected in May!!!

AWESOME!!!! Belloq needs a buddy..and they BOTH need to be displayed with an 'accessory'...thus the ark!

No way I'm cutting this one! It's one of my most anticipated figs this year (along with 1/6 Vader and HT Iron Man Mark I)

:rock :rock :rock

My thing is, all I have right now is Indy, no interest in Belloq or German Indy, without knowing what, if anything else, we're getting in the Indy line, looking at my collection if I have to cut something, Toht makes the most sense because Indy can stand as a lone figure in a collection. I'll try to pick him up later but I'm trying to move out on my own around June and I didn't have Toht figured in my calculations for doing that so it breaks the budget and he'll probably have to go for a bit, the Ark at least for sure, that's a figure worth saved there for something I don't feel a strong need to have.

Cool! Actually my WL for the Ex just converted. I have a regular paid for with points so that way I can display both heads. This figure is a must really for me as a fan of Indy. I've passed on several SW items so I could keep enough money in my budget if my WL went through cause for me its Dead, LOTR, Indy, SW from SS.

I canceled the exc a while ago since the Hasbro Ark is just fine for me but I would still like a Toht. That melty face is cool so I am sure I'll pick up a reg for cheap later.

Back