Toht 12-inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a nice list, but I'd be iffy on Indy in Tux, for the price of figures today, I'd have to really be impressed with the tux quality to bite, and for the most part, 1/6 clothing of that sort rarely turns out well, to me.

the HT Corleone outfit looks rather nice, but it's SS and not HT making the Indy so...:fart

My waitlist for the exclusive has converted. I'm surprised. With everyone wanting the poly Ark, I figured that folks would be holding on to their pre-order.

My waitlist for the exclusive has converted. I'm surprised. With everyone wanting the poly Ark, I figured that folks would be holding on to their pre-order.

$170 and the fairly decent Hasbro Ark are probably helping the cancel brigade. Thats what did it for me.

The 360 looks awesome! I really agonized over cancelling this figure in order to be able to afford the Sandtrooper. In the end I didn't and, after seeing this, I am sooo glad.

The glasses do look too thick, but aren't a showstopper for me. I do hope they change them though. Still bug me a little that he comes with an inaccurate pistol (should be a Walther P-38 instead of a Luger), but that's pretty minor. I recently picked up the Hasbro German Officer on clearance, just so I would have a P-38 for Toht.

Unfortunately, I missed out on the Hasbro Ark, and they're going for about $70 on ebay! I'm sticking with the exclusive.

Just looked at that 360...

Great sculpt, amazing job on the coat. Not liking the glasses. Thick, silver and weird ear hook...we'll see if this changes between now and production.

Also noticed the Nazi emblem is gone from the pin...just an "x" now. that's too bad. It's not not this is a toy or something...don't undersand why they can't go for complete accuracy here...it was in the movie for pete's sake!

Just looked at that 360...

Great sculpt, amazing job on the coat. Not liking the glasses. Thick, silver and weird ear hook...we'll see if this changes between now and production.

Also noticed the Nazi emblem is gone from the pin...just an "x" now. that's too bad. It's not not this is a toy or something...don't undersand why they can't go for complete accuracy here...it was in the movie for pete's sake!

I don't think they can produce that symbol, as in some country's I believe it is banned. I'd prefer the movie accurate version also i don't like the glasses

At the scale the pin is its probably not that big a deal. I'd prefer the correct pin, but its not a deal breaker. There's plenty of pins out there to replace it with if you feel the need.

The glasses on the other hand...much more distracting. Not sure they'll fix it, but I sure hope they do.

Aren't those glasses the same as that Dragon Himmler figure?

I think the design is banned in Germany and maybe France, so if produced it may stop SSC selling it in the whole of Europe, probably a big deal to SSC.
I think the rest turned out really well I was impressed with the fit of the suite & jacket,
again glasses need replacing (preferably by SSC)

Glasses are terrible, I agree. At least it looks like one of the reasons they're so badly designed is to make them removable, so they should be easy to replace.

And I'm pretty sure shocktrooper's right - that the sale of anything marked with a swastika is banned in Germany so that's probably the reason for the change.

EDIT: Yup - check here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika#Germany Seems that it's also illegal in Brazil too.

Last edited:
Are we absoutley sure about the pin not having the swastika? I really can't seem to zoon in on the 360 and get a clear enough look at it to say it isn't there.

Wow, I just now realized that the Toht figure comes with an alternate melting head! Now I'm really considering buying this just for that.

Back