Toht 12-inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TOHT 1/6th scale figure ?

I wouldn't mind a Toht, as opposed to the Belloq figure, where I'm actively against it (no visual interest). But I'd prefer a Mola Ram first.

No way guys, the Indy villain for me is MOLA RAM! With a flaming heart accessory!

Yeah, I know, not again with Toht...

But why the hell not? Having just learned that this line is NOT dead is a huge relief and causes me much excitement... :)

Originally Posted by SideshowBrant
Indy still has momentum (and one of the upcoming figures is sure to go over very well with anyone who's tracking the Hasbro 3 3/4 line)

HasbroToht.jpg

TOHT wants to live!

Last edited:

Yeah, I know, not again with Toht...

But why the hell not? Having just learned that this line is NOT dead is a huge relief and causes me much excitement... :)

Originally Posted by SideshowBrant
Indy still has momentum (and one of the upcoming figures is sure to go over very well with anyone who's tracking the Hasbro 3 3/4 line)

HasbroToht.jpg

TOHT wants to live!

At least SSC won't have to tone down the gore like Hasbro looked like they were going to do.

Man do I crave a melty-head Toht!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sov, how's the Molas coming along? Can't wait as I redid my Indy shelf.

toht toht toht toht toht toht toht toht toht toht toht toht toht toht toht toht toht toht toht toht toht toht
toht toht toht toht toht toht toht toht toht toht toht toht toht toht toht toht toht toht toht toht toht toht

Anyone want to bet that Toht's exclusive will be the fire-poker from Marion's bar...

132.jpg

134.jpg

I also can't wait to see him with this 'extra' hand accessory!

229.jpg

Fire poker would be a good option... wonder if he'll come with the swaztika pin, of if it will be changed?

I'm still hoping for the melty head...especially after the Brant hint.

But a poker would be a solid extra. As would be the RA Headpiece.

Back