Toht 12-inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TOHT 1/6th scale figure ?

Melty head would really be about as awesome an accessory as I could imagine.

Toht is an essential for this line. I just hope Sideshow realizes how many Indy fans there are, and actually puts some effort into getting stuff out. (I know, I know, but I can dream, can't I?)

I would buy it ONLY if the melting head came with the standard figure and WASN'T the exclusive.

^So you still wouldn't buy the exclusive, even if it came with a melty head?

I don't have a credit card, so I can never buy anything directly from Sideshow site. Unfortunately, most of the exclusives sell out too fast anyway.

I don't believe you... until I see that avatar change I know there is hope in your heart :monkey2

I don't know... its really not cool. Just announce him already and make our melty face Nazi dreams come true.

Guys why don't we just get C.Howes to sculpt one for us. Sculpted hat and find some suits. Two heads, one plain, one melted. I've seen customs-all it needed was a melted face.

Guys why don't we just get C.Howes to sculpt one for us. Sculpted hat and find some suits. Two heads, one plain, one melted. I've seen customs-all it needed was a melted face.

I actually already have a Toht custom....but I was looking forward to an accurate portrait of Ronald Lacey.

I'd still love a great Toht head, but I'd really be interested in a melting head...maybe to put on a post next to my custom, all drippy and gooey. :)

I actually already have a Toht custom....but I was looking forward to an accurate portrait of Ronald Lacey.

I'd still love a great Toht head, but I'd really be interested in a melting head...maybe to put on a post next to my custom, all drippy and gooey. :)

What head did you use for your TOHT Wor? Ive been thinking about a custom for a while now, any Pics to share?

TOHT! TOHT! TOHT!

That guy creeped me out.

Bring him on!

Back