Today is the day, Freaks. Grey Hulk PFF! Git Yer order In!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jlcmsu said:
At least they are honoring everyones order. How can someone not be happy about that?

I for one am happy, and I think most everyone else with a pre-order from the Con is too! Now the flippers and scalpers, I'm not too sure about... :lol

Im a lil annoyed about the ES bump.. 19.3% increase.. But Im happy my order didnt get cancelled.. My thoughts are 29 were ordered unauthorized at the Con..

At least this isnt as bad as the 200 bump up for the Doom exclusive they claimed they oversold at the con in '05..

Lets get it together now.. Too much confusion at the con a few years in a row..:emperor

Last edited:
jlcmsu said:
At least they are honoring everyones order. How can someone not be happy about that?
Exactly right, Original Josh. I bet if I had called in, since my internet wasn't working during the pre-order, I would have also been told that I got "one of the last ones" and maybe the edition size would be 180 instead of 179...:confused: :rotfl

jlcmsu said:

You're exactly right. There'd be a lot of pi$$ed off Freaks if their order's got cancelled. SS made the right move here. I guess they've learned from GG's mistakes.

Sideshow's official explanation was heavy demand on servers during streamlined ordering online...:maul

Unless it's all a conspiracy to cover up the comicon mis-selling fiasco!:rotfl

Still better to increase by 29 than to tell the last 29 they missed out. That would have been one bitter pill to swallow.

The curse of the Grey Hulk:rolleyes: I missed out on the Grey versus piece and at the time i was very unhappy about it but hey i got over it. Then i was lucky enough to get one of the 150 of the Priority Order "Yeah Right". Not only was it sold before the designated time at San Diego but they raise the number to 179. What total and utter mess Sideshow have made.

Don't get me wrong congrats to those who got one. Hopefully my mate Bosco gets one now. But this is a fiasco. I'd like an explaination and a reduction in price.

Bullseye said:
The curse of the Grey Hulk:rolleyes: I missed out on the Grey versus piece and at the time i was very unhappy about it but hey i got over it. Then i was lucky enough to get one of the 150 of the Priority Order "Yeah Right". Not only was it sold before the designated time at San Diego but they raise the number to 179. What total and utter mess Sideshow have made.

Don't get me wrong congrats to those who got one. Hopefully my mate Bosco gets one now. But this is a fiasco. I'd like an explaination and a reduction in price.

Perhaps grey hulk diorama will have ES increase soon because demands on server wiat list are too high :lol :lol :lol :D :rotfl :rotfl
:D

179. That has got to be the oddest edition size I have ever seen. They should have upped it to 201 so the production costs would have been decreased and you wouldn't have to pay that $100.00 extra.:D

lcummins said:
I for one am happy, and I think most everyone else with a pre-order from the Con is too! Now the flippers and scalpers, I'm not too sure about... :lol

Well, I say Muck the flippers and scalpers. :)

Bodie The Cursed said:
Im a lil annoyed about the ES bump.. 19.3% increase.. But Im happy my order didnt get cancelled.. My thoughts are 29 were ordered unauthorized at the Con..

Annoyed with a bump of 29? Come on bodie!

NSFolsom said:
Exactly right, Original Josh. I bet if I had called in, since my internet wasn't working during the pre-order, I would have also been told that I got "one of the last ones" and maybe the edition size would be 180 instead of 179...:confused: :rotfl

Well, at least then it would be been a more rounded out number. :lol

Darth Loki said:
You're exactly right. There'd be a lot of pi$$ed off Freaks if their order's got cancelled. SS made the right move here. I guess they've learned from GG's mistakes.

Yeah, they did the right thing and are going to let folks keep their orders instead of axing them. I'd rather my ES get rasied then my order get the axe.

Bullseye said:

You just like to ***** don't ya? :rolleyes:

They said before SDCC that it would be sold at the Con. It was said all the items previewing at the SDCC would be sold at the Con. If there was a mistake it was the price and the ES not being announced. You got your order and your fellow collectors (all 29 that is) are gonna get one. You might try not *****ing like some kid who got his lunch money stolen and be happy.

Bullseye said:

They pretty much explained it already. I realize your slow but I think the explanation has been made. :lol Lower the price for the extra 29? Brother!!!

Bannister said:
179. That has got to be the oddest edition size I have ever seen. They should have upped it to 201 so the production costs would have been decreased and you wouldn't have to pay that $100.00 extra.:D

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

Bullseye said:
What part of Priority Order do Sideshow not understand. Date? Time ? ES ?

It was still a PPO. Again, they said before SDCC any item being previewed at SDCC would be allowed to be ordered by those at the show even if it was a PPO. What part about tht don't you understand?

jlcmsu said:
Annoyed with a bump of 29? Come on bodie!

A minor annoyance...Not like the 200 when they oversold the Doom.. What can I say.. I like my rares rare..:D

Trust me It would have been a mojor annoyance if my order got canceled..

jlcmsu said:
They pretty much explained it already. I realize your slow but I think the explanation has been made. :lol Lower the price for the extra 29? Brother!!!

Not as slow as you obviously since i got one:rotfl

:lol :lol
Thank you for recently visiting our booth at the San Diego Comic-Con. While we were processing your pre-order that you placed with us, we noticed that one of your items was Marvel Grey Hulk Premium Format figure.
This item was not authorized to be pre-ordered at the show because the edition size as well as the pricing was not set. Our sales representative not only booked this item in error but booked it at the incorrect price.

Back