Today is the day, Freaks. Grey Hulk PFF! Git Yer order In!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyway enough of the complaining on my behalf. I'm happy to have ordered both versions of what i consider the definitive Hulk. Andy your the man.:chew

Bodie The Cursed said:
Trust me It would have been a mojor annoyance if my order got canceled..

That's what would piss me off. A bump of ES I could stand and not have problems with because I get to keep my order.

Bullseye said:
Not as slow as you obviously since i got one:rotfl

I didn't want one smart ass. I could have gotten on at SDCC and passed on it. While it's a great piece I have no room for it nor can afford it. If I want one I'll get the Green version which is the version of the Hulk I prefer. :)

Bullseye said:
:lol :lol
Thank you for recently visiting our booth at the San Diego Comic-Con. While we were processing your pre-order that you placed with us, we noticed that one of your items was Marvel Grey Hulk Premium Format figure.
This item was not authorized to be pre-ordered at the show because the edition size as well as the pricing was not set. Our sales representative not only booked this item in error but booked it at the incorrect price.

Well, then what can I say that was the one item that wasn't supposed to fall under the you see it you order it rule.

jlcmsu said:
I didn't want one smart ass. I could have gotten on at SDCC and passed on it. While it's a great piece I have no room for it nor can afford it. If I want one I'll get the Green version which is the version of the Hulk I prefer. :)

Well from a smart ass to an ass "You won't regret getting the Green version". Either version is awesome. I'm actually thinking of getting a third and have the jeans sculpted on so that i have all the alternatives.:D

Last edited:
jlcmsu said:
Well, then what can I say that was the one item that wasn't supposed to fall under the you see it you order it rule.

I never saw the Grey version at the con.. I was there on Saturday, did they have it on display on the other days?..

Bodie The Cursed said:
I never saw the Grey version at the con.. I was there on Saturday, did they have it on display on the other days?..

As far as i know it was never shown.

Bullseye said:
Well from a smart ass to an ass "You won't regret getting the Green version". Either version is awesome. I'm actually thinking of getting a third and have the jeans sculpted on so that i have all the alternatives.:D

I'm the ass?! I'm not the one *****ing like a little girl because they raised the ES on an item 29 and not ****ed my fellow collectors. So I guess if that makes me the ass then fine I'll be that.

Bodie The Cursed said:

No they didn't I should say they had the green on display and I knew what the grey would look like. Sorry. :eek:

As we have posted, we want to honor those pre-orders that were taken. While we do try to get everything perfect, sometimes it is not possible. If any collector decides to cancel their pre-order due to edition size issues or price, we will certainly offer those to the wait list for collectors who ended up in the 'Damn it, I just missed it' zone.

We apologize for any issues that we may have caused for our Grey Hulk Premium Format or Marvel collectors.

Best,
Chicky

Bodie The Cursed said:

That is probably why it wasn't supposed to come under the heading of "everything shown at the con can be pre-ordered at the con." It was, to my knowledge, never shown at the con. It was listed as a priority pre order for newsletter members. But hey, poo happens right? Just be thankful there weren't 300 orders placed at the con that are being honored, and that you aren't one of the 29 who wouldn't have gotten their order. .:D

I don't remember but did anyone at the con get to preorder the Bib and Leia as Boush figures as well??

If so, will we be seeing some kind of 'annoucement' come of those PPOs as well :cool:

oxbeard said:
I don't remember but did anyone at the con get to preorder the Bib and Leia as Boush figures as well??

If so, will we be seeing some kind of 'annoucement' come of those PPOs as well :cool:

I ordered both of those. They should be showing up in my online account in the next 48 hours. I will, of course, let you know if I see anything out of the ordinary, but I am not expecting any surprises.

A thread for the Elite.Only the Elite were there back then. Times have changed...:monkey4

Back