To **** with the new Photobucket.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King Darkness

Super Freak
Reaction score
Any freaks using or paying them should stop. But before you go flood them with emails about how terrible the new layout is. :mad:

Whats the best alternative?

I got used to it. I like only one feature about it, the scroll down ability. But it sucks because it takes me 10 minutes to get to the last page.

So **** everything.

Bubby1_zpsb4a08091.jpg

THe *****es have been renaming all my files too. And pretty much make you watch their stupid ads.

Josh will prolly chime in that he loves the new layout.

I like the new format. Doesn't seem any harder to use than the old format. I've been using the new format for quite a while.

Probably isn't. :lol It's no harder than before to upload and post photos than it was before. I've been using it for months.

You used to be able to create code for entire batches of images... I can't figure out if this feature exists anymore. Also, moving images into albums seems difficult, problematic, and or impossible half the time. And if you think the browser version is bad, the iPad version is worse.

What do people not like then? Everything I need it for it still does just fine. I think finding stuff and the scrolling are a little easier.

I upload to it using an older browser which doesn't have the plugins that run the commercials, but that did get kind of annoying. Also they keep blowing my pictures up (no matter what browser I use), whereas it used to be they'd be whatever size the pic was on my computer.

Flickr still remains my favorite for going on four years now.

Back