TO MODERATORS - Please lock & delete this thread, thanks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LoneWolf

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I'm posting this to get feedback and suggestions, especially from the guys who previously ordered Mr. Lerma's Big Boss custom headsculpt (see thread at: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84661).

He was happy to see that a handful of Sideshow members were willing to try out his skills, so he said he would want to do more sculpts for commission.

I can't think of any project headsculpts that I'm going to pay him to do at the moment.. I have a lot on my list, but would like to know what you want, so that I can join you in another group buy. It is much cheaper that way rather than having him do one (1) headsculpt and done.

Here's what I can think of so far:

- Bryan Mills (Liam Neeson) from the movie Taken (2008)

- Thomas Craven (Mel Gibson) from the movie Edge of Darkness (2010)

- Liquid Snake from the video game Metal Gear Solid

- John Rambo (Sylvester Stallone) from the movie Rambo (2008) >> kinda on the fence, because Hot Toys might release this after all

- Gunner Jensen (Dolph Lundgren) from the movie The Expendables (2010) >> Hot Toys may not make him after all

You don't have to vote for the stuff on my list, you can also post your suggestion of what sculpt you think you'll want to have him do.
Your suggestions would be greatly appreciated.. I'll post a separate thread once we decide on what the next headsculpt group buy would be. :)

Thanks for looking. :clap

Last edited:
Re: SURVEY: Next headsculpt project for Francis Lerma?

Brian Mills is my vote :rock

Mills Taken easily :D

Would buy some good sculpt of Liam Neeson coz I need a Peyton Westlake head for my future Darkman figure! :pray:

It's a sweep so far :lol

600full.jpg

tumblr_kty5r3yHUV1qa39fso1_400.jpg

mills......

Yeah, definitely Mills.

A good Clive Owen sculpt would be great, too!

" I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want.
If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.
If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you. "

is that Nairobi.....from the matrix reloaded???:pray::lol:dunno:pray:

" I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want.
If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.
If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you. "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back