TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think most walmart supercenters get 1 of each.

i think they only get 1 out of the 4, so to collect all 4 you need to travel to at least 4 walmarts, but chances are those 4 might carry the same figure so you might need to travel across few states to get all 4.

Amazon has NECA's Donatello release date set for Oct. 31st. Does anyone think this is accurate? Because BBTS still has him listed for June.

Randy said on Twitter that it will be later than the original July/August release date, so I would guess Late October/early November would be more accurate.

Just wondering but has there been any hints at all of a TMNT History pack being released for the other 3 turtles besides Leo? Toysrus has Leo right now for 44$

Randy said on Twitter that it will be later than the original July/August release date, so I would guess Late October/early November would be more accurate.

We'll more than likely have an confirmed date at SDCC once Donnie is released it should be pretty smooth sailing....

DreamEX-Casey-Jones-Figure-002.jpg
DreamEX-Casey-Jones-Figure-001.jpg
DreamEX-Casey-Jones-Figure-003.jpg
DreamEX-Casey-Jones-Figure-004.jpg
DreamEX-Casey-Jones-Figure-005.jpg
DreamEX-Casey-Jones-Figure-006.jpg
DreamEX-Casey-Jones-Figure-007.jpg
DreamEX-Casey-Jones-Figure-010.jpg

Back