TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good, but I sort of want to avoid the figures at this point. Too much stuff out/coming out to start down a new path.

That Casey looks excellent. Judging based on how Mondo handled the Turtles - I don't see any attempt of theirs actually looking better or going for the mixed media approach this one has. Not familiar with DreamEX but I hope their production quality is up to snuff and they keep the prices within a sane range.

I will be getting this to go along with my mondo turtles. All the love they put into this figure shows through the massive amounts of accessories. I can't wait.

Kinda throws me off when companies get into this franchise and don't start with the turtles. I'd be bummed out buying this Casey and the turtles end up crappy.

That Casey looks excellent. Judging based on how Mondo handled the Turtles - I don't see any attempt of theirs actually looking better or going for the mixed media approach this one has. Not familiar with DreamEX but I hope their production quality is up to snuff and they keep the prices within a sane range.

They've already confirmed the human characters will get fabric clothing.

Road trip find:
2c2e411314371ec931877da76e30ff66.jpg
Three out of four.

Sent from the Bat Cave

They've already confirmed the human characters will get fabric clothing.

Too bad Mondo didn't take the same approach with the Turtles. That's why I can't bring myself to order any. They look nice, but @ $150 they are just big plastic action figures. Not true 1/6 scale too me if there's no mixed media. Hopefully the Dream Ex figures will and look good. I only like the classic original look of the turtles. Mondo did that nicely in design, but lack in execution for me. The new Movie Turtles and those Eastman versions also look terrible to me... Don't like the designs at all. Just want a nice 1/6 scale classic mixed media Leo.. :(

Too bad Mondo didn't take the same approach with the Turtles. That's why I can't bring myself to order any. They look nice, but @ $150 they are just big plastic action figures. Not true 1/6 scale too me if there's no mixed media. Hopefully the Dream Ex figures will and look good. I only like the classic original look of the turtles. Mondo did that nicely in design, but lack in execution for me. The new Movie Turtles and those Eastman versions also look terrible to me... Don't like the designs at all. Just want a nice 1/6 scale classic mixed media Leo.. :(

Yeah that would be nice.. IMO Mondo should of used leather belts, cloth bandannas,diecast metal swords for Leo,semi soft material for thier elbow and knee pads...

Yeah that would be nice.. IMO Mondo should of used leather belts, cloth bandannas,diecast metal swords for Leo,semi soft material for thier elbow and knee pads...

I would have liked all of those, but I understand Mondo not going all in on those with their first couple of figures.

Back