TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No love for the first gokin shredder figure? Thoughts?

I think it's cool & would pick it up but I'm already getting NECA & Figuarts so I can't bring myself to do it. But if those 2 companies weren't making anything then instant pick up for me personally.

Im gonna get him as a super shredder for the figuarts turtles. I heard someone say figuarts was going to make a shedder, so this gokin figure would make a perfect super shredder in my opinion

Im gonna get him as a super shredder for the figuarts turtles. I heard someone say figuarts was going to make a shedder, so this gokin figure would make a perfect super shredder in my opinion

True. He reminds me of Shredder from the Konami TMNT game for Sega Genesis.

Figuarts has these in the works:

Casey Jones
Shredder
Rock Steady
Bebop
Splinter
Krang

That Gokin Shredder, which isn't FigureArts, is up there but I don't see anything else.

You say there are painted images of Krang, Casey, et al?

I was just talking about the gokin shredder.

Thanks for the info.

Heres the linke to Luna Store:

https://www.lunartoystore.com/nt-02-oraku-saki.html

Personally I dont think I like what I see. The proto was looking way better imo. I will most likely pass in favor for Figurarts. Im no completist with my Turtles collection but only buy what I like.

What does everyone think of the Kevin Eastman ThreeZero figures? They have grown on me

agreed they look so much like his art style. must have, dunno how many of the bros i will get but def sold.

currently plottin on the gokin krang.:panic:

What does everyone think of the Kevin Eastman ThreeZero figures? They have grown on me
I already preordered the exclusives. They are a fresh take on them from one of the original creators.

Different from the overused classic design and not ugly like the Bay movie designs.

I already preordered the exclusives. They are a fresh take on them from one of the original creators.

Different from the overused classic design and not ugly like the Bay movie designs.

Yea that was what I started to think as well. I really respect that it is one of the creators take on the characters. Its not some random guys designs or something.

I preordered the exclusives this morning as well. Don't really care about the Tonfa but the shredder gauntlet is a nice touch. Do we think the other two will get exclusives? Ant ideas of what they could be? Also do we know if this line will get anything past the four main turtles? I would love to see a slash

Idk if this has been asked/ brought up but Mondo has 1/6 comic version figures & threeZero has theirs so why do you think there hasn't been anyone to pick up 1/6 for the original movie?

Yea that was what I started to think as well. I really respect that it is one of the creators take on the characters. Its not some random guys designs or something.

I preordered the exclusives this morning as well. Don't really care about the Tonfa but the shredder gauntlet is a nice touch. Do we think the other two will get exclusives? Ant ideas of what they could be? Also do we know if this line will get anything past the four main turtles? I would love to see a slash
There was a reveal picture that showed all turtles and listed the included items and exclusives

Back