TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8ejujytu.jpg

Heroes in a half shell!!!

Turtle Power! lol sweet setup.

2cc52e378d060d77b317f1e82ba27b4b.jpg
Painted these a while back. I love the NECA turtles. These are repainted bootlegs

40e091e554494af8d6fd1ef703c882ea.jpg

Repainted Movie Star turtles too.

Love the custom 1/6 Casey by the way!

That reminds me when are the 90s movie figs coming out. They arent even up for preorder yet.

I would like to eventually get a NECA Don at some point, pref with the street scene like my other 3 turtles. Later on maybe I can get the bootlegs to repaint them the show colors.

Any chance they will have figures from the current comics?

I'm reading those at the moment and I really love their style, espcially the villains

Target had a buy one/get one half off sale on Friday and I managed to pick up Battle Shell Leo, Raph, Don and another Foot Soldier. They did not have Mikey, but I got him for $ 8.99 on amazon.com with free Prime shipping.

I had been kinda wanting these for awhile and when I saw them on sale for $8 and buy one get one for 50% I picked up all four Battle Shell Turtles and Metal Head. The only other figure that looked at all interesting was Mutagen Man so I picked him up as well. Wish they had had more of a selection. All they had was the Turtles in both Battle Shell and original versions, a few Shredders, and one Mutagen Man.

New TMNT Battle Shell Turtles by dangercorpse, on Flickr
New TMNT Mutagen Man by dangercorpse, on Flickr
New TMNT Metalhead by dangercorpse, on Flickr

Poor Splinter! LOL!! Although they're all very laughable, this is the first I have seen of their new Splinter.

Back